Welcome To aBlackWeb

Episode 1 was solid.

I figured they would do a big time jump, but they didn't. That's cool. They basically pick right up after smurfs death.

Ugh. They still doin the 1970s smurf flashbacks...

New-Orleans-Saints-Coach-Rob-Ryan-Upset-on-Sidelines.gif

Tho the young Pope origin story looks interesting.

so wtf Pope is aquaman now? lol

Pope gonna regret letting that guy live

I actually think the smurf flashbacks are the best part of the show.

Gradually showing how she got to be where she was by the time the kids were young adults.

But yeah, Pope should've killed that dude.

Only reason he let him live was probably because he was talking to him about his father earlier.

Gonna be interesting to see how the season plays out.

That’s dude from deadwood and terminator 3 he let live right?

liked the ep because they finally bust Their guns

I got tired of them pulling out guns every other scene to not using them for 4 seasons lol

Pope cant get over smurfs death

The gay bro cant get over his bf he had sent away.

Soooooooo this nigga really lit a fire INSIDE a house

Pope always been a wierdo. But he been in a super funk since that church broad dumped him.

So they sayin sitting hrs n hrs infront of the TV as a child helped make Pope wierd.

Crashed drug plane in the mountains job dont feel rite

Last edited:
Stealing money from a cartel? That ain't gonna end well

J is too smart for his uncle's but he needs them for muscle

Ugh! Jumping back and forth between these two vastly different storylines n time periods ain't working. foh. These 70's smurf flashbacks better be leading to some big reveal in present day, cuz it feels like they serve zero purpose.

That wierd ass 3sum gay scene was completely unnecessary...

:scust:

lol J got random pussy jus randomly showing up outta the shadows LMAO

Overall real solid ep tho

lol

Baldheaded black dude looks totally out of place for this role.

Seen him on NCIS New Orleans.........and Billions.

Both times playing some kind of law enforcement.

Now he's trying to play a street dude.

Not his lane at all.

Best episode of the season.

Young smurf was looking right in that blue top. Ripe, healthy looking titties.

Dont kno who that guy was, who she cut that deal w was. He sum random boss? And why tf would he get 30% of their jobs

Snow flake held her own during that job. And the danger of the job made her pussy wet. lol

So Pope meets some random cult ppl jus b4 he decided not to off himself...ok. I hope to God getting sum new pussy will get him outta the funk he is in.

I guess the gay bro is callin the shots this season. J kinda taking a backseat. I think he knows, that they all know he is a snake. So he is threading lightly

Kinda sloppy how Pope got rid of Baz' girl's body.

There shouldn't have been a body to be found.

And he left her ID with her on top of that?

Young Smurf was a sociopath too.

We just found out that Julia's addiction problems started when Smurf gave her alcohol to help her sleep.

And how does Smurf just walk into someone else's house and take it over like that.

Can't wait for next season to get some closure.

Then again, it might not be the last season.

Claws' last season was supposed to be it's last season..........but now this season is also being billed as it's last season.

So you never know.

What I'm hoping, is that J's mother Julia faked her death...........and Jay infiltrating the family has all been part of the long game for Julia to get revenge on her family.

And, in the series finale, she ends up becoming just like her mother.

Kinda sloppy how Pope got rid of Baz' girl's body.

There shouldn't have been a body to be found.

And he left her ID with her on top of that?

I dont remember the details but didnt she put her own ID in her luggage she prolly knew Pope was gonna kill her.

But if you gonna kill someone, you gotta make sure you destroy all their IDs

I'm sure next season the FBI will prolly be snooping around asking questions. But the only person who would really care bout Pope killing her was baz. And baz dead now.

Young Smurf was a sociopath too.

We just found out that Julia's addiction problems started when Smurf gave her alcohol to help her sleep.

And how does Smurf just walk into someone else's house and take it over like that.

Can't wait for next season to get some closure.

Then again, it might not be the last season.

Claws' last season was supposed to be it's last season..........but now this season is also being billed as it's last season.

So you never know.

What I'm hoping, is that J's mother Julia faked her death...........and Jay infiltrating the family has all been part of the long game for Julia to get revenge on her family.

And, in the series finale, she ends up becoming just like her mother.

Bruh. Ain't no way TNT canceling this. This their most popular show by far....and depending on how the finale goes I wouldnt be surprised if J gets his own spin off. Or maybe a prequel mini series with a middle aged smuf and all the boys as teens.

Claws got cancelled cuz it was trash.

Having Julia fake her death would be horrible.

I'm nit picking, but does anyone els feel the timelines are all fucked up...

Cuz I get the sense the flashbacks are in the 70s. Pope and Julia look around 7 or 8. And the current stuff is set in present day. That would make Pope n Julia in their mid to late 50s. Pope dont look that old.

Plus didnt she have Darren n Craig shorty after Pope n Julia. So they should be much older on the show. They both look early 30s in present day.

Jus sayin

I'm nit picking, but does anyone els feel the timelines are all fucked up...

Cuz I get the sense the flashbacks are in the 70s. Pope and Julia look around 7 or 8. And the current stuff is set in present day. That would make Pope n Julia in their mid to late 50s. Pope dont look that old.

Plus didnt she have Darren n Craig shorty after Pope n Julia. So they should be much older on the show. They both look early 30s in present day.

Jus sayin

The first flashbacks last season seemed to be in the 70's.

This season, the flashbacks seemed to be in the 80's.

So yeah, they definitely switched some things up because the cars from those 2 times look totally different.

Back