Welcome To aBlackWeb

I saw where Darren's dad will be on the finale. Wonder what hes gone be up to. J def enjoyed murking smurf, it didnt seem to affect him at all. I can see it being one more big death tonight, maybe Darren.. His head aint in the game at all nomore and usually on shows when ppl try to escape the life, they die. I feel like Pope's name might not be in the will.. Cause Smurf expected him to die on that ranch too. She thought he couldntt survive without her

I think Darren gon kill his boyfriend...And Craig gon say he out the game...

Ehhhhh. Finale was meh. Im happy Deran stayed tho. So jus cuz this new broad has history w Julia, she gets to join the crew smh foh.

J is one sneaky mother fucker

Dude who plays Pope is killing this role. Hell of an actor.

More fucking 1970s Smurf flashbacks! I guess we meet old age Pam in S5.

Overall mixed season. Worst of all 4. First time since his death in S2, i found myself missing Baz.

Last edited:
Finale was definitely anticlimactic.. I hate that Angela is about to be a regular part of the crew.. Still think Adrian being alive is gonna come back to haunt them at some point. I'm assuming a will was mailed to Pam also

Yeah I said the same thing bout Pam...If she don't have a copy, she's gonna find out eventually....Prolly cause Angela gon try to switch sides and tell Pam they changed the will...She prolly made copies herself....

Season was alright it seemed unfocused though and so I’m confused J smoothed things over with pope over the wills?

It was that, plus Pope realized Jay was right about the brothers needing to show they were still strong without Smurf, plus Angela playin the "He's your family card" with Pope...

The Pam chick fuck around and be the new smurf in some kind of way. Not as involved but able to plan a few things here and there and put them with the right people to fence shit, etc.

So Smurf wanted to kill Adrian for being a snitch but cool with Angela living in her house but she is a snitch as well.

Finale wasn't bad but it was kind of a let down.

Episode 1 was solid.

I figured they would do a big time jump, but they didn't. That's cool. They basically pick right up after smurfs death.

Ugh. They still doin the 1970s smurf flashbacks...

New-Orleans-Saints-Coach-Rob-Ryan-Upset-on-Sidelines.gif

Tho the young Pope origin story looks interesting.

so wtf Pope is aquaman now? lol

Pope gonna regret letting that guy live

Back