Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finally a place to discuss this show

I didn’t even give a fuck about the flashbacks until like the last 2 eps or so. Also what I didn’t catch maybe until the last ep was manny from the flashbacks maybe being the same manny that smurf took J to Mexico to see when he was dying. I THINK

But J’s development has been great to see and I see the similarities between him and his dad so much now.

I didn’t understand what the overarching plot was to this season until maybe two eps ago either. But if this has another season they need to maybe shorten the eps by two and spend more money on more action. While this season has been interesting from a development/backstory POV I need some more action

Also don’t give a fuck about Angela and that ep when J took took her to the taco truck I thought he was walking her to a vacant lol

Also why is Darren ‘s hair back long? I do like his development from season 1 he used to be a prick surfer now he crying and looking depressed/menacing every episode because of Adrian. If he leaves the country, I saw that he’s not coming back and I could tell. Lol Craig said “you gonna be gone for like a week?”

The finale is next week also? This the only show I follow so I’m tight lol

Adrian wont make it to season 5 lol. And damn I just realized about the hair hahhahahhahahaaaha.. My favorite episode of the season was when they stole the soundboards. Shit caught me totally off guard when they got hit by the truck. It was time they took a L during a heist. Random but for some reason I keep thinking that baby not Craig's

Finally saw the episode. I knew Smurf was looking to go out in a blaze of glory. Especially after the flashback of the brother basically trying to rape her. Smurf fucked up for wanting Pope to die with her cause she feels like he can't survive without her. She might have a point though.

I wanted that bitch to die in that tub after she took those pills. Her character has ran its course she is not needed. If they make her the stabilizing force for Pope that would be terrible writing.

J showed them all something by dropping Smurf even Pope. J would be good for Pope if Pope allowed it. I don't think J would use Pope in the way that Smurf did.

Adrian needs to die fuck Darren feelings that shit is going to come back to haunt them.

I died laughing at Craig with that so you going to be gone about a week question.

So far so good with Craig having that baby in his life and making him be more mature.

Def ready for Angela to die. I dont wanna see that bitch involved in nothing lol.. Another thing, does Smurf have a will? If they discussed it, I musta missed it

Def ready for Angela to die. I dont wanna see that bitch involved in nothing lol.. Another thing, does Smurf have a will? If they discussed it, I musta missed it

The actress who plays smurf tweeted out that they open her will in the finale

Last edited:
So question because I’m scared to look in the thread

I saw that there was no ep last week for the finale this week... that’s true?

Are you asking if there was episode on august 13th?...Yes, there was...If you haven't seen it...It was wild...And the finale is tomorrow night...

Okay I saw the ep

Biggest thing to me was pope leaving his truck there but it’s funny because that’s technically family

Also I knew J was gonna do that it was so obvious but boy did smurf act a way that was never seen in her old age. But I get it

J on the low loved doing that shit too

That’s a cold boy right there man he was like “YESSSS”

Also what did J say as far as the hospital with smurf? Couldn’t hear the TV over the AC

Will be interesting to see what happens between pope and J now because he was mad over the Angela shit and now over his mom

BUT then again can pope be mad? Smurf killed J’s dad and indirectly kinda had a hand in his mom dying so can pope be mad at J like that? Will be interesting

Darren and Craig hit dead ends for their characters too with one potentially leaving the country and the other having a cracked out family

Back