Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE Tis the season...Flu Shots

You getting immunized?

• Hell Yea!!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Hell No!!

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters
This is the season where the CDC requests the citizens to get the annual flu shot...
What are yall stance on getting it or not... There is always a debate going on about yay or nay...what ABWs viewpoint?

Suppose your No or Yes answer...elaboration is crucial

Havent had flu as an adult. So nope.

You’re a nurse, right? You know your shit. My wife is an LVN, she knows the same shit. She gets her shots, she makes sure we all do.

I ain't no nurse my guy. I'm out here whooping niggas ass sending em to the nurse. I'm the dark knight knight.
I just be knowing things.

Never get them. My 6 month old got em she been sick since this past weekend n i got sick next. First time being sick literally in years.

The shot has a combination of dead viruses. It can't spread. So you just got sick. Had nothing to do with the flu shot.
Ijs.

Yeah I caught h1n1. That was some bullshit.

That shit was the most bizarre flu I ever had. I dont recall having nausea or anything. Definitely didnt throw up, but my sinus were lit up and my muscles were so sore and fatigued I had headaches and fever. stayed home for 3 days before I finally went to the hospital.

That shit was the most bizarre flu I ever had. I dont recall having nausea or anything. Definitely didnt throw up, but my sinus were lit up and my muscles were so sore and fatigued I had headaches and fever. stayed home for 3 days before I finally went to the hospital.

Whenever I tried to smoke a joint I threw up. I feel you on the soreness and fever. I was shitting some too. I didn't even go to the hospital just stayed home for 2 weeks and dealt with that shit. Lol at dying from a severe cold tho. That shit was hilarious to me if you over 12 and you got got from h1n1 you weren't built for this shit.

I use to decline the flu shot but about 5 years ago I caught that killer flu and I felt like I was dying. Been getting one every year since.

Those who do opt to get the shot..do you have any underlying health prompts that make the shot make sense?

Back