You getting immunized?

• Hell Yea!!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Hell No!!

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters

Mooney

Moon for Short
This is the season where the CDC requests the citizens to get the annual flu shot...
What are yall stance on getting it or not... There is always a debate going on about yay or nay...what ABWs viewpoint?

Suppose your No or Yes answer...elaboration is crucial

Havent had influenza since the last time I got an influenza shot, no exaggeration.

I saw the correlation when I was 19. Havent had one since. Flu season for me ends up just being a sore throat once a year since then.

So like I work in the school system and they started administering them here FOR FREE just like the local pharmacies (CVS , Walgreens, Rite Aids) . I personally find it odd for these places to encourage administration

My wife got one once. She got sick as fuck from it. That's all I ever needed to see. Influenza is such a minor issue and the shots are so bad at protecting you I genuinely don't get why people even bother with it at all.

Won't do it

The government puts microbes in the shots that internally turn you into a rodent while keeping your external appearance the same

Not falling for the okie doke

i always get the shot by pure convenience.....

i mean it has to pretty much be a situation where free flu shots are being given where i'm physically at, and there is no line type of convenience.....

Woke up today with a wild cough. Thread got me thinking about just doubling down.

I've only taken it once because of a job. Like you know that shit killing you somehow but I can't front, being sick for two weeks then not being sick for like a year and a half two years was blessed. Working in the security industry you catch everything. It's annoying.

My wife got one once. She got sick as fuck from it. That's all I ever needed to see. Influenza is such a minor issue and the shots are so bad at protecting you I genuinely don't get why people even bother with it at all.

You supposed to get sick. That's how it works.

You supposed to get sick. That's how it works.

Uh, no. If it gets you sick, then what's the point of getting the shot?

im·mu·ni·za·tion
ˌimyənəˈzāSHən,ˌimyənīˈzāSHən/
noun
noun: immunization; plural noun: immunizations; noun: immunisation; plural noun: immunisations
  1. the action of making a person or animal immune to infection, typically by inoculation.

If the shot CAUSES you to get sick, then by it's very definition it has failed because it's purpose is to prevent you from getting sick.

When you get a tetanus shot you don't get tetanus (aka Lockjaw).
When you get a rabies shot you don't get rabies.
none of these vaccinations really causes you to get the very issue it's supposed to be protecting you from; only the flu shot does which means it's ineffective at it's job.

Back