Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thread: A lot of white people were shocked to learn about the Tulsa bombings from HBO's The Watchmen

Funny enough cuz Malcolm stayed speaking on the evils of the other side.

I read that thread last night and was heated.

The wild shit is that while alot of us may know about BWS... alot of the other atrocities committed after Reconstruction and after federal troops left the south aren't too well known.

I'm willing to admit I didnt know alot of the shit that Michael Harriot mentioned in that thread which is why it had me so pissed off when I read it.

That being said... I agree with alot of the points @Duwop was making in here.. the fact that this shit is not taught and is swept under the rug is part of the reason these devils have the gall to say shit like "slavery was so long ago.. get over it".. or "none of my family participated in any of that"

Last edited:
I read that thread last night and was heated.

The wild shit is that while alot of us may know about BWS... alot of the other atrocities committed after Reconstruction and after federal troops left the south aren't too well known.

I'm willing to admit I didnt know alot of the shit that Michael Harriot mentioned in that thread which is why it had me so pissed off when I read it.

That being said... I agree with alot of the points @Duwup was making in here.. the fact that this shit is not taught and is swept under the rug is part of the reason these devils have the gall to say shit like "slavery was so long ago.. get over it".. or "none of my family participated in any of that"
nah inori, we talk about white people too much on here

I find it funny how @AP21 getting attacked(lol) for pointing out how alot of white folks straight up just dont know about this shit.

While some may be playing dumb and ACTING like they dont know the extent of the role white supremacy plays in this country... some are truly ignorant and won't even bother to look...

That being said... if that information is widely available and known to the masses.. wouldn't that make a better case for the tangibles and reparations you ADOS folks stay screaming about?

Not to mention killer Mike mentioning that black people were at their economic strongest during this period and that shit went over mad people heads.

Like as bad as slavery was.... We did "get over that" but what people miss is that when we were segragated after slavery... We had a shit load of labor workers.... Prolly the largest percentage in the country.

So we as a people were 100% on the route to create generational wealth, make a significant impact on society, and do all this without white aid, support, or encouragement.

We were electing officials, starting banks, owning property... Really living the American...

It wasn't slavery that crushed black folk...

It was the systematic complete devastation of black progress that set us back.... With BWS in Tulsa being the prime example of what it truly is we can't "bounce back" from....

And every single time we try to get organized or even worse.... Unified.... We were crushed with the same prejudice.

They killed black leaders as if they were the true terrorist. They ran up in a fucking apartment to assassinate a nigga.... In his fucking sleep.

Like how dangerous is a broke ass 21 year old kid who was living in small ass apartment with no body guards who just talking about black empowerment??

21 bruh..... They killed the shit outta 21 year old cuz they wanted to silence him.

Like it's so many reasons why shit is the way it is.

We absolutely should talk about it

I think it's important to discuss the ugly truths of this country and it's people.

I mean the whole topic of the thread is highlighting the dangers of when that very thing does not happen.
Nothing comes from it but hugs and more people saying nigga.

Funny enough cuz Malcolm stayed speaking on the evils of the other side.
LOL Nigga What ??? Water Is Wet Like Whites Are Evil

I need to read an article on on This ?? Foh

Niggas Thought They were gon put this In School Text Books putting their race In a bad Light Awww man LMaOOOO

Too Much Dick Riding on this Site , I swear U can Disagree w/Niggas The Sun comes back up tomorrow I swear it does lol

Niggas Thought They were gon put this In School Text Books putting their race In a bad Light Awww man LMaOOOO

Too Much Dick Riding on this Site , I swear U can Disagree w/Niggas The Sun comes back up tomorrow I swear it does lol
explain this to me

why is it when any two people who share an opinion or feeling different from someone, they're dick eating or dick riding?

I've seen this way more than it should be here

is this the defacto insult or something?

aight May, you cool on this issue, but how about you take this time to educate your fellow man instead of causing more separation because you don't agree with....tbh, I'm not even sure what you upset about but that energy could be better spent brah

I dont have nothin specific for you. But I was aware of govt backed race riots and white terrorism of black neighborhoods all across da souf
uh huh lol

you know I was about to ask you about Colfax Louisiana lol

I don't even know where that shit is

explain this to me

why is it when any two people who share an opinion or feeling different from someone, they're dick eating or dick riding?

I've seen this way more than it should be here

is this the defacto insult or something?

aight May, you cool on this issue, but how about you take this time to educate your fellow man instead of causing more separation because you don't agree with....tbh, I'm not even sure what you upset about but that energy could be better spent brah
Lol @ Me Being Upset Now this Nigga playing Psychiatrist

Nah that's a whole different thread for another day " Dick Riding"

Oh Yeah Stop Quoting Me, Either ya thread gon Pop Or It's Not

This is a complete clown answer.

You got it homie

Lol @ Me Being Upset Now this Nigga playing Psychiatrist

Nah that's a whole different thread for another day " Dick Riding"

Oh Yeah Stop Quoting Me, Either ya thread gon Pop Or It's Not
I'ma keep it a buck with you

I have no idea what you typed means

I use the word upset loosely but ok, I'll redirect since it appears you want to be literal. You seem bothered or perturbed about something. What's ailing you?

Whenever, if ever a thread gets made, let me know. I'm interested in this particular pov.

I'll quote you when I feel like it. I don't want anything to get lost in translation so I can be accused of being passive aggressive since that seems to also be the word of the year. I'm addressing my concerns/issues with you because I would like for you to clarify a position and defend it.

This thread could be one page. I couldn't care less. I don't need to quote you to make it "pop"

Now, where do we go from here

i think a lot of them honestly dont know

i mean, i didnt hear about black wall street until i became an adult, and unless you from that area or take a keen interest in history, it aint something the average person just knows imo

I didn’t mean just that instance but white folks shouldn’t be surprised by stories like this. I mean they have to know their own history.

Back