Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts?

I've gone dutch before.

It's actually not bad for two guarded people who want to get to know each other but are wary about perceived implications regarding the person who pays.

A lotta dudes hate feeling taken advantage of.
A lotta chicks hate the obligation of sex for a meal.

If Both parties paying for themselves, that alleviates that anxiety if either of them were feeling it. And not a bad suggestion for a first date considering the times were in 🤷🏿‍♂️

I thought Dutch dates were when the woman pays for the bill?

I’ll split or pay it all myself. Don’t really care.

Men asking women out on Dutch dates are taking the L.

This is some real player shit. You take a woman out to what YOU like.

I like fancy shit, therefore I have no problem paying 200+ on a date. I would've spent the same shit on me with a different woman.

Women used to think I was trying to impress when I was younger until I told them I take all the women I like to the similar shit. No, you are not special. I'm special. You are with me.

It's not about the woman, I really don't give a fuck if she's there or not. She's part of my entertainment. She's part of my world. She gonna eat the food I like, where the clothes I like, take the trips I like, see the movies I like. I don't give a fuck if she don't put out, I jacked off before I even went on the damn date.

Now, women under 25 out here going Dutch but that's because they ain't really looking for a man to take care of them and they have less of an innate lazy whore mentality.

Women out here that jump at every opportunity to go on a date for a free meal and a movie are lazy whores wasting the air that the good Lord provided. They the type of women that would get married for 3 meals and a cot then rot.

Last edited:
I just have to reiterate how glad I am to be married and away from all this silly shit.

Y'all grown. It shouldn't be an argument whether or not someone's gonna buy you a meal. If y'all feel THAT froggy about it, either make a plan to alternate who pays, or just call it was it is and don't see each other.

Where the hell are people even going on first dates where money is a factor?

Man I kinda miss being single. I had that shit down to a science by the end :(

Back