Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts on what Drake said to Budden....

I read Drake's response first and thought "he ain't lying." I thought Joe said some wild shit and was about to give Drake props for ethering him.

Then I listened to what Joe actually said, and now I feel like Drake was being a bitch. What Joe said wasn't that deep, and Drake's rant didn't actually address anything Joe said.

I feel like Drake had all that shit in his back pocket just waiting to let loose the first time Budden said or did anything he didn't like.

I read Drake's response first and thought "he ain't lying." I thought Joe said some wild shit and was about to give Drake props for ethering him.

Then I listened to what Joe actually said, and now I feel like Drake was being a bitch. What Joe said wasn't that deep, and Drake's rant didn't actually address anything Joe said.

I feel like Drake had all that shit in his back pocket just waiting to let loose the first time Budden said or did anything he didn't like.

Even though it was etherous it sounded like Drake had his feelings hurt by someone he secretly looked up to. Dude probably has every Mood Music.

This is why drake is mad. Because either way Joe was gonna eat nice off the release. No matter what the review the episode was an easy bucket because they've been pushing the anticipation all summer.

I don't think it's about the review but more that Joe criticized the nigga as a person which wasn't necessary and as @The Lonious Monk pointed out drake was just waiting for this nigga to say something.

(Young Jeezy's voice)

Next episode is gonna do numbers, they ain't gotta talk about anything else, they gon' do numbers!

(/Young Jeezy's voice)

This dude really is in his feelings because Joe didn't like that album huh? lol

That's crazy.
I think we're beyond it's just one opinion from Joe.

Joe's platform has reach. This is why when the breakfast club was at it's height,a lot of people took issue with what CTG was saying cause if he says something, even if it's a legitimate criticism, people gonna dissect it and maybe make it more than it needs to be.

While AK has some reach, if he had the same responses,I don't think Drake bats an eye at it

IDK man

facepalm-really.gif
...first J Prince with the Pusha shit, now his daddy.

The old niggas in his life, do not make his situations better at all.

I think we're beyond it's just one opinion from Joe.

Joe's platform has reach. This is why when the breakfast club was at it's height,a lot of people took issue with what CTG was saying cause if he says something, even if it's a legitimate criticism, people gonna dissect it and maybe make it more than it needs to be.

While AK has some reach, if he had the same responses,I don't think Drake bats an eye at it

IDK man

I hear that. I'd agree with you more if Joe actually said some hating ass shit, but all he said was that he didn't see any growth in Drakes music and wanted to hear something from him that reflected his current stage in life. That's not an unreasonable critique.

If Drake came back like "I'm an entertainer and I gave the people what they wanted" or something to that effect, it would be reasonable. But he went out of his way to trash Joe, so he really didn't care what the critique was. Joe said something negative so Drake told him how he really felt.

Back