Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts on Valentine’s Day

Exactly.....and to me that day does not require extra treatment

I know it's cool to be HOH , but there's nothing wrong with doing something special for your woman on the holiday meant for it.

But if valentine's day is a "scam" so is birthdays, anniversaries , etc. So just know, when you're out getting gifts for those holidays , you're being scammed too lol

U wasn't born and magically came to the conclusion that giving gifts on anniversaries is the thing to do, u were taught that. It's the same damn thing lol They put it in ur head that u should spend money on anniversaries, the man tricked u and u don't even see it lol

Using @IP360 logic, u only love ur woman on ur anniversary and it goes down the next day.

You still ain't telling me what makes Feb.14th more special than all other days mayne.

What is it? Food taste different? Sex better on the 14th than the 15th? Gifts more genuine? The love more realer in February than it is in June? I need to know bruh. Lol

You still ain't telling me what makes Feb.14th more special than all other days mayne.

What is it? Food taste different? Sex better on the 14th than the 15th? Gifts more genuine? The love more realer in February than it is in June? I need to know bruh. Lol

What makes June 1st special when you go buy your girl some earrings she mentioned she liked? (The ones who used the throughout the year line)

It’s no different than Feb 14. Right? So what is the harm in buying a gift that day too? I mean it’s no different.

You're answering my questions with questions.

Do you give gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, etc?

I know it's cool to be HOH , but there's nothing wrong with doing something special for your woman on the holiday meant for it.

But if valentine's day is a "scam" so is birthdays, anniversaries , etc. So just know, when you're out getting gifts for those holidays , you're being scammed too lol
Lol, nigga I am married how the fuck am I HOH........Lol

Damn y’all niggas sound pitiful. What is the harm in buying a gift for your s/o? Before you say “I don’t need a specific day to show my love for my s/o” spare me the bull.

I could be saying this because I’m a gift giver at heart but i love gifting my s/o(when i had one) just to see him smile. How is it a waste of time and money if it’s bringing a smile to someone’s face?

Them niggas hate joy

Back