Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts on Valentine’s Day

Me and wifey celebrate the day we met and our marriage anniversary..........We don't let society dictate what day we show our love for each other.

All these fucking holidays and appreciation days equals money coming out your pocket any damn way

Last edited:
I guess yall wouldn't wanna celebrate Steak and BJ Day either with this logic.
raw

I always decorate around the holidays. I'll change the throw pillows and accessories to a red/white heart theme. I have a lot of heart shaped dishes and bakeware that I use to make heart shape meals. Pinterest has made it easy. My hubby almost always gives me jewelry because he knows that's what I want. I try to give him something interesting, same with the kids. It's just fun.

I always decorate around the holidays. I'll change the throw pillows and accessories to a red/white heart theme. I have a lot of heart shaped dishes and bakeware that I use to make heart shape meals. Pinterest has made it easy. My hubby almost always gives me jewelry because he knows that's what I want. I try to give him something interesting, same with the kids. It's just fun.
It is fun and cute to celebrate. Just to see people smile.

I guess yall wouldn't wanna celebrate Steak and BJ Day either with this logic.
raw

Yeah...I have yet to see Walmart stock the meat section with extra steaks and A1 sauce for this unofficial "holiday".

But you turn on the tv the beginning February..."EVERY KISS BEGINS WITH KAY'S"...or..."He went to Jared's"

Not seeing any "EVERY STEAK IS COOKED MEDIUM RARE" or "*GASP*...She went to Jared's Meat Market!" commercials. Lol

Last edited:
Yeah...I have yet to see Walmart stock the meat section with extra steaks and A1 sauce for this unofficial "holiday".

But you turn on the tv the beginning February..."EVERY KISS BEGINS WITH KAY'S"...or..."He went to Jared's"

Not seeing any "EVERY STEAK IS COOKED MEDIUM RARE" or "*GASP*...She went to Jared's Meat arket!" commercials. Lol
Oh it's official. But we gon see what kind of sales they gon have on these meats lolll.

I see a lot of niggas saying "i get my woman things throughout the year so I ain't get her shit on valentine's day" , but if you really get her shit throughout the year, why are u tripping about one day of the year? It shouldn't be an issue if you really do get her shit throughout the year.

Soooooo....what make Vday more special than any other day then. Enlighten us ole ABW creator.
I see a lot of niggas saying "i get my woman things throughout the year so I ain't get her shit on valentine's day" , but if you really get her shit throughout the year, why are u tripping about one day of the year? It shouldn't be an issue if you really do get her shit throughout the year.

Lol i'm waiting for somebody to rebuttal what i said. So we're supposed to believe all through out the year u bless ur girl with mad gifts, but the one day out of the year where we're supposed to buy our woman something, all of a sudden u don't wanna get her shit? lmaoooo foh

“Oh I get her shit all year” I’m so tired of hearing that lame ass line. It’s a ploy to make them feel better about being cheap as shit.

Just buy a mfn gift!!!! I suck my nigga dick throughout the year, maybe i shouldn’t on bday because THE MAN !

Foh.

lol word, God bless the dumb chicks who fall for that shit tho

I'm about 6 posts in and damn lmaooo yall niggas cheap as shit lol who hurt yall niggas?
So niggas is cheap because adults don't believe in a Roman holiday that tells you to spend money to show appreciation......Even though most niggas are recovering from Christmas and other shit. You believe in cupid too family?

So niggas is cheap because adults don't believe in a Roman holiday that tells you to spend money to show appreciation......Even though most niggas are recovering from Christmas and other shit. You believe in cupid too family?

All that "it's the man" shit is dumb, cuz we were taught to celebrate all this shit. Before I even go in, let's slow down. So you celebrate christmas (white man holiday) but u won't celebrate Valentine's day? lol U pickin and choosing?

Like i said, we're taught all this shit. We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, etc, cuz we were taught we should give gifts for those occasions. So why is it that niggas can celebrate the other holidays , but when the holiday for your lady comes around, yall turn funny style?

Back