Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts on Valentine’s Day

Man y’all asses believed in that shit as a mfn kid. Don’t sit here and lie and say your mama ain’t go buy you a class set of cards to pass out. Don’t sit here and lie and say you ain’t buy shit for your first gf on Valentine’s Day.

Now it’s THE MANS holiday bc mfs woke and shit. Every holiday is THE MANS or some religious shit. Do you need a day to celebrate Mother’s or Father’s day? Or wait y’all buy them shit all year too.

All that "it's the man" shit is dumb, cuz we were taught to celebrate all this shit. Before I even go in, let's slow down. So you celebrate christmas (white man holiday) but u won't celebrate Valentine's day? lol U pickin and choosing?

Like i said, we're taught all this shit. We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, etc, cuz we were taught we should give gifts for those occasions. So why is it that niggas can celebrate the other holidays , but when the holiday for your lady comes around, yall turn funny style?
YOU IN MY BRAIN!!!

All that "it's the man" shit is dumb, cuz we were taught to celebrate all this shit. Before I even go in, let's slow down. So you celebrate christmas (white man holiday) but u won't celebrate Valentine's day? lol U pickin and choosing?

Like i said, we're taught all this shit. We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, etc, cuz we were taught we should give gifts for those occasions. So why is it that niggas can celebrate the other holidays , but when the holiday for your lady comes around, yall turn funny style?
For the record we do not celebrate Christmas, Thanksgiving or none that other shit...... As you get older you notice all these fucking holidays are a scam..... I say I love you to my wife everyday, I take her out to dinner 4 times a month and we have been on trips outside the country.
I have bought her gifts off a whim as she does for me............So why should one day make a difference........Riddle me that

If you're relying this funky azzz holiday to be the catalyst of where you and your s/o stand...depending on if they get you Vday gift or not...pls KYS.

Just double somersault backflip into a pit of broken glass and great white sharks. Lol

For the record we do not celebrate Christmas, Thanksgiving or none that other shit...... As you get older you notice all these fucking holidays are a scam..... I say I love you to my wife everyday, I take her out to dinner 4 times a month and we have been on trips outside the country.
I have bought her gifts off a whim as she does for me............So why should one day make a difference........Riddle me that

U know u done fucked up fam lol

You JUST said niggas were recovering from Christmas, now you're saying niggas aint doing christmas , which means that "recovery" excuse was bullshit lol

U also said you celebrate ur anniversary, so why should one day make a difference... riddle me that lol

If you're relying this funky azzz holiday to be the catalyst of where you and your s/o stand...depending on if they get you Vday gift or not...pls KYS.

Just double somersault backflip into a pit of broken glass and great white sharks. Lol

Nobody said any of that fam lol ur making up shit now

Oh you didn't know...b/c it has magical properties where once every year on Feb.14th...your s/o loves you just a lil more.

Unfortunately after midnite on Feb.15th, they go back to loving you less. Maybe that's why some of them feel so passionately about Vday.

Lol

U know u done fucked up fam lol

You JUST said niggas were recovering from Christmas, now you're saying niggas aint doing christmas , which means that "recovery" excuse was bullshit lol

U also said you celebrate ur anniversary, so why should one day make a difference... riddle me that lol
Family, I was making a point that some folks are financially not able to do Vday because they pockets are thin
Also a anniversary is not a holiday family...... Boom

Oh you didn't know...b/c it has magical properties where once every year on Feb.14th...your s/o loves you just a lil more.

Unfortunately after midnite on Feb.15th, they go back to loving you less. Maybe that's why some of them feel so passionately about Vday.

Lol

So you don't celebrate birthdays , christmas, anniversaries, nothin?

Family, I was making a point that some folks are financially not able to do Vday because they pockets are thin
Also a anniversary is not a holiday family...... Boom

U wasn't born and magically came to the conclusion that giving gifts on anniversaries is the thing to do, u were taught that. It's the same damn thing lol They put it in ur head that u should spend money on anniversaries, the man tricked u and u don't even see it lol

Using @IP360 logic, u only love ur woman on ur anniversary and it goes down the next day.

Niggas will go broke keeping up with these money making holidays, knowing they past due on the electric bill
Just be grateful you and yours lived to see the 14th of Feb....

Niggas will go broke keeping up with these money making holidays, knowing they past due on the electric bill
Just be grateful you and yours lived to see the 14th of Feb....

And let's kill this one too. It's the thought that counts. U can easily find a non expensive gift for your lady by simply paying attention to her and knowing what'll make her happy. Those gifts hit the heart more than going out and spending a bunch of bread on some designer shit.

If your girl is pissed cuz she didn't get some designer shit or some expensive shit, you wifed a bird and you got bigger problems than valentine's day

And let's kill this one too. It's the thought that counts. U can easily find a non expensive gift for your lady by simply paying attention to her and knowing what'll make her happy. Those gifts hit the heart more than going out and spending a bunch of bread on some designer shit.

If your girl is pissed cuz she didn't get some designer shit or some expensive shit, you wifed a bird and you got bigger problems than valentine's day
It's that the thought that counts right family.... So if I cooked breakfast for my spouse for Vday thats cool right?

U wasn't born and magically came to the conclusion that giving gifts on anniversaries is the thing to do, u were taught that. It's the same damn thing lol They put it in ur head that u should spend money on anniversaries, the man tricked u and u don't even see it lol

Using @IP360 logic, u only love ur woman on ur anniversary and it goes down the next day.
So you saying as you get older and wiser you should just go along with traditions huh.....Nah family

Back