Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts On This Tyrese Rant?

this nigga is really tryna say women die from ass shot and implant related deaths more often than men wear girdles.

Done. Done!

When df have u ever seen a mf with a girdle? chicks can't debate for shit lol

Negro I am not out here like hey man take your shirt off so I can see your girdle! But what I can tell you is that men tell all kind of lies on their dick game talking about girl my dick have you not walking straight. Get those pants off and this nigga comin at me with a Vienna sausage. This has happened more than once so dont act like y'all dont front on what you do and don't have and what is fake or not. Then don't get me started on the finance men lie on. Got 50-11 pairs of J's but livin with his mamma

Let the lies stop

The comparison is dumb af to begin with. Damn near half the bitches out here got some type of plastic surgery, there's proly .000000333% of niggas who wear girdles, just su bne

The comparison is dumb af to begin with. Damn near half the bitches out here got some type of plastic surgery, there's proly .000000333% of niggas who wear girdles, just su bne
half the women out here have plastic surgery? what the fuck. I've been a woman all my life n that just aint true.

Plastic surgery is expensive b. thousands if not tens of thousands. it's uncommon.

Negro I am not out here like hey man take your shirt off so I can see your girdle! But what I can tell you is that men tell all kind of lies on their dick game talking about girl my dick have you not walking straight. Get those pants off and this nigga comin at me with a Vienna sausage. This has happened more than once so dont act like y'all dont front on what you do and don't have and what is fake or not. Then don't get me started on the finance men lie on. Got 50-11 pairs of J's but livin with his mamma

Let the lies stop

What does telling lies gotta do with plastic surgery lol and bitches stayyyyyyyyy tellin lies, cmon b, cut it out.

half the women out here have plastic surgery? what the fuck. I've been a woman all my life n that just aint true.

Plastic surgery is expensive b. thousands if not tens of thousands. it's uncommon.

U and me both know, you're ignorant to alot of the shit out here b. Bitches are getting surgery for a G or 2.

Let the lies stop

men front all day and blame it on the world.

some women get work done, something which effects no one but them, and they're talked about like a public health problem.

U and me both know, you're ignorant to alot of the shit out here b. Bitches are getting surgery for a G or 2.

half of women r not walking round with plastic surgery. most people accept what they were born with n at most use milder shit like makeup.

Stop letting women like the sisters you have posted in the pic thread be a guide. Half of women don't have plastic surgery so you sir can get TF out too

Just like a man, telling a woman what to do, then turn around and say he can't MAKE her do anything bc she has her own mind...

So do yall want us to listen or nah?

:niggawhat:

Yes, just like the good Lord Jesus Christ says, a woman should never talk back to a man and obey everything a man says :uk:

Yes, just like the good Lord Jesus Christ says, a woman should never talk back to a man and obey everything a man says :uk:
fnhk41.jpg

Lmao these back and forths are comedy gold, goldie like lex luther out here tryna take the whole justice league

Ladies, Tyrese was speaking about and responding to a specific group and type of women, not all women. Specifically a group of women he was listening to tear down "#aintshitmen" and was saying all men are stupid and will sleep with anything. And maybe I'm overlooking something but I didn't see him telling any man or woman what to do.

I agree with everything the brother said, could he have used a different delivery or said some things differently? Yes, but the man was on point. If you disagree, please point out the falsehoods in what was said, but not only that, counter it with truth.

Back