Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts On This Tyrese Rant?

My nigga, cosmetic/plastic surgery addiction is real and sad af, wtf are you talking about?
but we werent talking bout cosmetic surgery addicts but unnatural beauty in general. unless weaves and fake eyelashes fall under plastic surgery addiction to u?

forever moving the goal posts. i say crack addiction n some random grown woman using her money to get ass implants r not equal n u steady on the deflection.
You know when @BNE is in her feelings cuz she starts clickin wack on all ur posts [;'.
like u did the second i came into this thread? :mf3:

the lengths niggas will go to, to tell women what to do

Women have been manipulating their appearance since forever it is nothing new, from willingly ingesting tapeworms to forced Chinese feet binding. The current trend of plastic surgery as well as the horrific trends of the past was done to attract who, men. Beauty has been dictated by the views of men since the start. They were the leaders and providers so yea they do have something to do with it.

but we werent talking bout cosmetic surgery addicts but unnatural beauty in general. unless weaves and fake eyelashes fall under plastic surgery addiction to u?

forever moving the goal posts. i say crack addiction n some random grown woman using her money to get ass implants r not equal n u steady on the deflection.

like u did the second i came into this thread? :mf3:

the lengths niggas will go to, to tell women what to do

I know you're not dumb, the shit I'm saying isn't hard to understand.

Your reason for saying that men shouldn't care what women do with their body is what? Because it's their body? right?

I then said , same can be said for drug/food addicts, because it's THEIR BODY, same fuckin reason, why should u care?

Yes, food and plastic surgery isnt the same thing, duh nigga, the point being made is that in both cases, it's their body.

Women have been manipulating their appearance since forever it is nothing new, from willingly ingesting tapeworms to forced Chinese feet binding. The current trend of plastic surgery as well as the horrific trends of the past was done to attract who, men. Beauty has been dictated by the views of men since the start. They were the leaders and providers so yea they do have something to do with it.

So bitches are easy to manipulate and will do anything niggas say, good to know, thank you.

I know you're not dumb, the shit I'm saying isn't hard to understand.

Your reason for saying that men shouldn't care what women do with their body is what? Because it's their body? right?

I then said , same can be said for drug/food addicts, because it's THEIR BODY, same fuckin reason, why should u care?

Yes, food and plastic surgery isnt the same thing, duh nigga, the point being made is that in both cases, it's their body.
so u tryna say that the rant was said in the interest of saving artificially enhanced women from themselves? that it had good intentions? that it's outta care for them?
:gtfoh:
he just wanted to drag women who make obvious cosmetic changes so that he can score points with possibly insecure natural looking women who feel uplifted when other women r talked down on. Brownie points. Shitting on others is a great way to make someone with low self image feel validated.
So bitches are easy to manipulate and will do anything niggas say, good to know, thank you.
because conditioning exists?

since you love comparisons, cldn't the same be said about we as black people feeling compelled to bleach in order to be in closer proximity to whiteness? who was the status quo set by? white ppl.

who set the beauty standards that these women who get surgeries n shit try to look like? men

he won't hear u tho

so u tryna say that the rant was said in the interest of saving artificially enhanced women from themselves? that it had good intentions? that it's outta care for them?
:gtfoh:
he just wanted to drag women who make obvious cosmetic changes so that he can score points with possibly insecure natural looking women who feel uplifted when other women r talked down on. Brownie points. Shitting on others is a great way to make someone with low self image feel validated.

You already admitted that you are pretty much unaware of anything that tyrese does, he drops positive quotes and speeches damn near everyday on his instagram and twitter, he's not a nigga that just goes around draggin mfs. The truth hurts, but those things needed to be said, the shit is getting outta hand.

You already admitted that you are pretty much unaware of anything that tyrese does, he drops positive quotes and speeches damn near everyday on his instagram and twitter, he's not a nigga that just goes around draggin mfs. The truth hurts, but those things needed to be said, the shit is getting outta hand.
"NO ONE IS EVER GONNA TAKE YOU SERIOUS" needed to be said, over ass shots and false eyelashes? nah. shallow shit doesn't warrant venom.

You know when @BNE is in her feelings cuz she starts clickin wack on all ur posts [;'.

She done wacked my post. Lol!

Those type he speak of be the same one talmbout they lookin for a "real" man. But damn near draped in Mattel plastics parts and shyt. GTFOH! Lol.

I don't mind a woman who wears weave every so often. But you got those who wear that shyt 24/7/365 to the point where they actually start believing it's their real hair.

You can that solely on men. Yeah part of that is to attract us, but let's keep it real. The other part, is to mainly compete against each other. Women are just as competitive as men. So you gotta put that on ya'self as well.

Aiight that's my 2 cents.

"NO ONE IS EVER GONNA TAKE YOU SERIOUS" needed to be said, over ass shots and false eyelashes? nah. shallow shit doesn't warrant venom.

Chicks are dying from getting ass shots, the whole thing is getting outta hand. It might seem small to u, but who are u to say what warrants to be spoke on and what isnt?

She done wacked my post. Lol!

Those type he speak of be the same one talmbout they lookin for a "real" man. But damn near draped in Mattel plastics parts and shyt. GTFOH! Lol.

I don't mind a woman who wears weave every so often. But you got those who wear that shyt 24/7/365 to the point where they actually start believing it's their real hair.

You can that solely on men. Yeah part of that is to attract us, but let's keep it real. The other part, is to mainly compete against each other. Women are just as competitive as men. So you gotta put that on ya'self as well.

Aiight that's my 2 cents.
ur 2 cents r shit

sorry b

Chicks are dying from getting ass shots, the whole thing is getting outta hand. It might seem small to u, but who are u to say what warrants to be spoke on and what isnt?
so telling them "IF he decide to rock with you its just cause he wanna get one off no one will EVER take u serious" is gonna stop them from dying? if it's in a dire state, then his rant was really just kicking them while they're down, no?

Imma just leave this here

images

images
y'all wearing girdles too

so telling them "IF he decide to rock with you its just cause he wanna get one off no one will EVER take u serious" is gonna stop them from dying? if it's in a dire state, then his rant was really just kicking them while they're down, no?

Tough love , like u do with a crack head or fat fuck who cant put the donuts down.

Imma just leave this here

images

images
y'all wearing girdles too

Oh don't worry...I hate that dumbazzz shyt to. Especially that blackout shyt muthafuccas doing wit their hairs.

Have me run up on their azzz and dump a gallon of water on their heads as soon as they step out the barbershop. FOHWTBS!

Back