Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts On This Tyrese Rant?

If a man told ME to do it, I wouldn't but that don't mean another bitch wouldn't.

Say what you will but you can't tell me that a man doesn't have a small part in why some of these women choose to get ass implants and shit.

If a bitch went and got a nose job for a nigga and it came out lookin like a pretzel , it's her fault. Point blank period b

wfa.gif

Statement still stand. Niggas got something to do with it. I'm not fully blaming them for what these women doing but many of them play a part. Point blank period b.

"blaming" "fault"

both of y'all are talkin like these women r guilty of crimes or summin.

it's their bodies. who tf cares if they even get full body tattoos n go blue like Mystique from X-Men? u aint fucking them, they aint fucking u

latest

talkin bout random fuckers bodies like they're public domain smh

how are false eyelashes and ass implants comparable to doing crack? u love false equivalencies

I hate when u do this lol

In a comparison the 2 things will never be exactly the same, if they were there wouldnt be a point in comparing them would there?

You said being that it's their body who are we to say what they should do and the same applies to people who do drugs or eat themselves into a fuckin grave, its their bodies , why should we say anything right? Is that comparison too hard to comprehend for u?

I hate when u do this lol

In a comparison the 2 things will never be exactly the same, if they were there wouldnt be a point in comparing them would there?

You said being that it's their body who are we to say what they should do and the same applies to people who do drugs or eat themselves into a fuckin grave, its their bodies , why should we say anything right? Is that comparison too hard to comprehend for u?
addiction is a disease. diseases r very different from shallow cosmetic decisions. if ur gonna compare shit, at least let them be on similar levels.

u compared ass implants to gang violence earlier in the thread. did that comparison make sense to u also?

addiction is a disease. diseases r very different from shallow cosmetic decisions. if ur gonna compare shit, at least let them be on similar levels.

u compared ass implants to gang violence earlier in the thread. did that comparison make sense to u also?

My nigga, cosmetic/plastic surgery addiction is real and sad af, wtf are you talking about?

Back