Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts On This Meme?

Niggas love shitting on young ppl for whatever reason.

Young ppl are go getters. They wanna be their own boss and trying to come up with ideas to push humanity into the future.

I respect it

Their music taste be trash as fuck though.

3D natee nice as fuck. Hood as shit. Sexy as fuck. Got bars, connections, and music with purpose.

Any real hip hop head who is out here complaining about cardi when 3D is still breathing not being real with themselves.

And as far as the masses..... The masses have ALWAYS put the shit show up front.

For every era of dope Lyricists the radios were always flooded with garbage and you had to shift thru the bullshit to get to it.

Shit look no further than em. Dude got some grade A work under his belt. But if you can't admit he provided the radio with garbage ...u lying.

A lotta bullshit music dominated the airways.

Underground and lesser known artist always brought the quality ..

The ironic thing is back in the 90's it was hard to find underground. But today. Its way too easy for niggaz to have the same argument.

You can't be a real hip hop head if you waiting for the mainstream to tell you who to like.

And you can't complain about cardi if you never gave a 3D album a fair listen.

Cardi rocks because cardi sells. People stay mad at shit that sells while not supporting the stuff that doesn't

Last edited:
The ironic thing is back in the 90's it was hard to find underground.

No, it really wasn't. So-called "underground" was getting radio spins and video play all the time. Cats like Artifacts, The Nonce, World Renown, Da King And I, Safiir, Jurassic 5, et al had a radio presence and their videos were in rotation on MTV, BET, and Video Jukebox (aka The Box). Lotta shit from back then I would have never heard if it wasn't for radio.

No, it really wasn't. So-called "underground" was getting radio spins and video play all the time. Cats like Artifacts, The Nonce, World Renown, Da King And I, Safiir, Jurassic 5, et al had a radio presence and their videos were in rotation on MTV, BET, and Video Jukebox (aka The Box). Lotta shit from back then I would have never heard if it wasn't for radio.
i heard of none of those people you just mentioned ecxept for jurrasic 5

Yeah but if MTV and BET were playing it, then it wasn't underground.

That's like complaining that The Source never has "underground" artists on the cover, but if they were on the cover of The Source, then they wouldn't be underground.

The definition of "underground" is stuff that's not on MTV, BET or The Source.

You can find most of that style of music on college radio. Every city has/had a college radio show that played Hip Hop.

Back