Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thoughts On This Meme?

The eras in life. These gen Z or millennials take what was built for granted. They have no true personto look up to and what’s sad is when I’m old they’ll be taking care of me.

It’s basically a social and mental deconstruction that media and other platforms have successfully brainwashed our youth.

The eras in life. These gen Z or millennials take what was built for granted. They have no true personto look up to and what’s sad is when I’m old they’ll be taking care of me.

It’s basically a social and mental deconstruction that media and other platforms have successfully brainwashed our youth.
Not saying i disagree with your stance....but them not having a person to look up to and the people that 'brainwashed' the youth are not of their generation. Theyre more than likely from ours.

Not saying i disagree with your stance....but them not having a person to look up to and the people that 'brainwashed' the youth are not of their generation. Theyre more than likely from ours.
My generation is X.. its hard to believe that it came from ours. Gen Z are those rappers that are out now that are promoting drug use/overdose and pill poppin and doing excessive nonsense. My generation cultivated marijuana crack and herion, not to say any era is better than any other. I just feel that the message these days aren’t as positive as we had it. There were ppl that were spokesppl for stopping drug use. Again, social medias platform isn’t helping sensor any of these illicit acts either.

If u have a problem with a certain generation, place some accountability on the people who raised them
Sometimes the parents get tired of trying and these kids start to run amuck. The way DCF and the 5-0 handle this all falls on the parents. So no matter what the kids do the penalty isn’t strict as it should be. Lost Generations

My generation is X.. its hard to believe that it came from ours. Gen Z are those rappers that are out now that are promoting drug use/overdose and pill poppin and doing excessive nonsense. My generation cultivated marijuana crack and herion, not to say any era is better than any other. I just feel that the message these days aren’t as positive as we had it. There were ppl that were spokesppl for stopping drug use. Again, social medias platform isn’t helping sensor any of these illicit acts either.
Thats the thing tho. Our generation was selling drugs to this generations parents. Now this is what we're left with.

Sometimes the parents get tired of trying and these kids start to run amuck. The way DCF and the 5-0 handle this all falls on the parents. So no matter what the kids do the penalty isn’t strict as it should be. Lost Generations
Kids will be kids, sometimes with the strictest or most well intentioned parents.

But the older ppl before us always told us how we arent shit compared to what they dealt with. Now we're doing it to the generation after us. Is it a coincidence that every generation thinks the one after them is worse than theirs?

Shit didn't happen overnight. Cardi is a product of pop culture. She's a combination of reality TV, social media, and ratchet all in an "exotic" package. There was plenty of wild shit going on in every era, they just have more exposure now

Nicki Minaj, it's all fake but girls wake up
Never act silly, shoutouts to Ill Camille and Rapsody
Real queens who fight for our sister, push the agenda
Don't be barbies, don't do parties, no VIP with Bacardi
Storm thunder comin', show the young queens they could be Wonder Woman

- Blue Pill Quill

Back