Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION this is ridiculous

Technically WNBA and NBA are same company but the point still stands. NBA been using their profits to keep them alive, WNBA on its own would be highly insolvent.

If you mean the NBA is the parent company then yea.

But yea. WNBA is like a failing restaurant IMO but the the company that owns them pumping money in despite getting big Ls on their investment every year.

If you mean the NBA is the parent company then yea.

But yea. WNBA is like a failing restaurant IMO but the the company that owns them pumping money in despite getting big Ls on their investment every year.

Ehh idk if you wanna use that comparison

Cause in that example I believe the employees at both restaurants would be paid the same, at least until they shut the one location down

Ehh idk if you wanna use that comparison

Cause in that example I believe the employees at both restaurants would be paid the same, at least until they shut the one location down

Thank of it like Darden Restaurants.

NBA is Darden and the WNBA is Cheddars.

Fuck it. WNBA product is terrible to watch and they don’t make money so they have 0 legs to stand on regarding getting more money

The only time I’ve personally watched a game was when the Mystics won the finals. Other than that I just can’t get invested. Regardless I hope it sticks around.

Back