Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is Ghostface Killah's son.

lol Ya'll got to stop this. How can you shame someone who doesn't even know you exist?

No one was shaming that dude. They were just saying he needs to move on. Ya'll can disagree, but there is nothing inherently wrong with that stance.

Yeah I don't think you're talking about what I made a comment on. I'm talking about the "Just get over it" posts in relation to people being upset at not having a good relationship with their father. Idk what the hell you're talking about

I know I wouldn't be crying over a mf'er who clearly don't want anything to do with me if I was in dude's position.
The fact you can see ya father as just a 'motherfucker' is enough to know this conversation was and remains DOA

Yeah I don't think you're talking about what I made a comment on. I'm talking about the "Just get over it" posts in relation to people being upset at not having a good relationship with their father. Idk what the hell you're talking about

lol What? I'm talking about the same thing you're talking about. Those posts said he should get over it and move on. I'm not really sure how you read my post and thought I was talking about something different. Telling someone to "get over it" might be insensitive but it's not shaming. It definitely isn't shaming when you're not even saying it to the person.

The fact you can see ya father as just a 'motherfucker' is enough to know this conversation was and remains DOA
Yea he would just be a mf'er to me if he was never there for me, why would I have any type of love for a man who abandoned me.

lol What? I'm talking about the same thing you're talking about. Those posts said he should get over it and move on. I'm not really sure how you read my post and thought I was talking about something different. Telling someone to "get over it" might be insensitive but it's not shaming. It definitely isn't shaming when you're not even saying it to the person.

When there's post in this thread that are talking about "daddy issues" and "crying about it as a grown man" to me that reads as trying to shame someone for feeling a way about it. Those phrases ain't used as a sign of encouragement or non judgement.

Whether you call it being insensitive or I call it shaming either way the idea of telling someone to just get over their parent not being there is fucked up.

The devil on my left shoulder says "Say that"

The angel on my right side says "Don't say what you was gonna say"

The devil won

So you prefer to stay in the closet ?

LOL I kid I kid.Comedy styyyyyyyyle
I don't wanna imagine being in the closet either.... Let's just say I don't wanna imagine any scenario that young them had to go thru 😫

But naw, I watched wu-tang American story.... I can't believe Dennis did that to shuri and infinite.... That show had me thinking they were gonna be together forever 😫

When there's post in this thread that are talking about "daddy issues" and "crying about it as a grown man" to me that reads as trying to shame someone for feeling a way about it. Those phrases ain't used as a sign of encouragement or non judgement.

Whether you call it being insensitive or I call it shaming either way the idea of telling someone to just get over their parent not being there is fucked up.

I can understand why you might feel that way, but tough love can work. It's not the right approach for everyone, but for some, it's exactly what they need.

It's moot in this case, because people are just talking on a forum and not actually having a discussion with that dude.

I Imagine this being Ghostface Killer’s reply to deadbeat dad claims by his son “Yamean how could the god be a deadbeat dad when I fathered niggas style?I’m a ya daddy niggas.Big Ghostface poppa .Tell ya moms to make me a plate little niggas”

sometimes you have to accept things the way they are.

If it sounds like folks are saying get over it, oh well. He’s no longer a child and have avenues to help him with that.

So yes, crying on the internet and trying to “shame” your father into a relationship with you will never work. It’s backwards to be honest

Yeah, I never understood why people think this is ever the right way to do things. I understand he may want a relationship with his father, but this won't do anything but put the dagger in it.

Also, what reputation did he think he was saving. It's 2023 and Ghost still passionately uses the word faggot in his lyircs. None of us are surprised by this. It's kinda messed up, but sometimes the best thing a parent can do is leave a child alone. Not every dudes is build to be Dwayne Wade.

Honestly I don’t think this an attempt to mend anything folks just want that shit known. Does nothing for us tho but provide something to talk about.

Back