Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is Ghostface Killah's son.

Shaming people for wanting a relationship with their fathers and being upset about it? Thats...interesting

lol Ya'll got to stop this. How can you shame someone who doesn't even know you exist?

No one was shaming that dude. They were just saying he needs to move on. Ya'll can disagree, but there is nothing inherently wrong with that stance.

Yall doing more than disagreeing, yall blaming him for wanting to have a relationship with his father. Just because yall fathers were trash and yall accepted it
I can't relate, my dad was in my life until the day he passed and even if he wasn't I wouldn't be crying about it as a grown man. Why would you want a relationship with anyone who treat you like you're a burden?

I can't relate, my dad was in my life until the day he passed and even if he wasn't I wouldn't be crying about it as a grown man. Why would you want a relationship with anyone who treat you like you're a burden?

It's deeper than you think. If you've had your father in your life, you can't really speak on it. My dad's always been in my life, so I would never even think of trying to tell someone who grew up fatherless how to feel about it.

At the end of the day, not having a father present in your life is shown to be pretty detrimental. It's easy to say someone needs to get over it, but you never know how deep those wounds run.

Back