Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is Ghostface Killah's son.

I ain't saying he should give up on having a healthy relationship with his father but he has to know this wasn't gonna be the way to mend it

He not gonna shame Ghost into being a father or in his life so at this point its whatever

Yeah, I never understood why people think this is ever the right way to do things. I understand he may want a relationship with his father, but this won't do anything but put the dagger in it.

Also, what reputation did he think he was saving. It's 2023 and Ghost still passionately uses the word faggot in his lyircs. None of us are surprised by this. It's kinda messed up, but sometimes the best thing a parent can do is leave a child alone. Not every dudes is build to be Dwayne Wade.

Yeah, I never understood why people think this is ever the right way to do things. I understand he may want a relationship with his father, but this won't do anything but put the dagger in it.

Also, what reputation did he think he was saving. It's 2023 and Ghost still passionately uses the word faggot in his lyircs. None of us are surprised by this. It's kinda messed up, but sometimes the best thing a parent can do is leave a child alone. Not every dudes is build to be Dwayne Wade.
Do we even know that him being gay is the reason he wasn't around?

It does nothing to keep harping on it, if the dad was so fucked up why worry about having any type of relationship with him.
It doesn't have to do anything. It just is what it is.Somebody hurt you and that hurt and resentment don't go away

Even if ignored It might just come out another way.

You don't have to actively worry about it for it to still be an issue.

Once a mf shit on me it's like that for life.I hold grudges.I love grudges.

Do we even know that him being gay is the reason he wasn't around?

I don't know. The son said "us," but Ghost has relationships with his other sons. They've been on his albums and with him in interviews and all that. I'm sure there could be other reasons, and I'm betting it's not all on Ghost either. I can 100% believe Ghost is distant from his son because he's gay. I can also 100% that that son was combative in the past because Ghost didn't accept him the way he wanted to be accepted.

I can't judge either way. I know a lot of fathers want their sons to be chips off the block or at least relatable. So it's got to be hard for a lot of dudes to look at a son, especially one that looks so much like them, and see something that's basically the opposite of what they stand for. It's also gotta be rough to be son and not be accepted by your own father because of who you are.

I don't know. The son said "us," but Ghost has relationships with his other sons. They've been on his albums and with him in interviews and all that. I'm sure there could be other reasons, and I'm betting it's not all on Ghost either. I can 100% believe Ghost is distant from his son because he's gay. I can also 100% that that son was combative in the past because Ghost didn't accept him the way he wanted to be accepted.

I can't judge either way. I know a lot of fathers want their sons to be chips off the block or at least relatable. So it's got to be hard for a lot of dudes to look at a son, especially one that looks so much like them, and see something that's basically the opposite of what they stand for. It's also gotta be rough to be son and not be accepted by your own father because of who you are.
Maybe Ghost and his mother got/had a bad relationship?

It would be akward,but I guess I would have to accept my gay son begrudgingly.

I mean this nigga is super gay.He is like Final boss gay,

Ghost need to do a video with him "I love my gay son"

Maybe Ghost and his mother got/had a bad relationship?

It would be akward,but I guess I would have to accept my gay son begrudgingly.

I mean this nigga is super gay.He is like Final boss gay,

Ghost need to do a video with him "I love my gay son"

Yeah, there might be a little of that dynamic like what 50 got going on with his son. At the end of the day, none of this is our business. These people got to learn to stop putting family business out on the streets in an effort to force a family member's hand. It has never worked out well. As messed up as it is, if he doesn't have the relationship he wants, he might just have to accept that.

Not sure if this the dumbest shit I'll read all week but right now it's at the top
Naw man, I normally disagree with almost everything chi town says, but he right on target here.

At some point you gotta make an active decision on if you gonna let shit like that effect your going forward.

It's really tough to live your life worried about how another motherfucker feels about you. I can't go thru life like that.

I also don't take a person being a piece of shit personal. If that's who GFK is.... That's who he is, and he gotta live with the consequences of that life style.... Whether or not it impacts his son is his son's decision. But social media posts begging for that man's attention ain't gonna change him, and it does nothing but create more pain.

Dude could have have a great day posting funny shit, or something he felt was inspiring. His day could have reflected anything positive he chose to post. But instead he decided to go the somber route and post about a dead relationship with someone who clearly isn't thinking about him. That shit hard. For me to understand. Cuz if you don't give a fuck about me.... I definitely don't give a fuck about you

Naw man, I normally disagree with almost everything chi town says, but he right on target here.

At some point you gotta make an active decision on if you gonna let shit like that effect your going forward.

It's really tough to live your life worried about how another motherfucker feels about you. I can't go thru life like that.

I also don't take a person being a piece of shit personal. If that's who GFK is.... That's who he is, and he gotta live with the consequences of that life style.... Whether or not it impacts his son is his son's decision. But social media posts begging for that man's attention ain't gonna change him, and it does nothing but create more pain.

Dude could have have a great day posting funny shit, or something he felt was inspiring. His day could have reflected anything positive he chose to post. But instead he decided to go the somber route and post about a dead relationship with someone who clearly isn't thinking about him. That shit hard. For me to understand. Cuz if you don't give a fuck about me.... I definitely don't give a fuck about you

Pretty much. It's hard to get a 50+ y/o man to change his was. A lot of the time they will come around on their own when start reflecting on their lives, but you not going to get an old school dude to revise his ways using new school shaming tactics. You better off just saying your Pops ain't shit, and keeping it moving.

At some point....
I stopped reading right here

Y'all don't control his timetable so everything else is moot

Back