Welcome To aBlackWeb

This is causing a stir on my FB. What you think?

Dumb shit. Same could probably be said the other way around and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Whats crazy is grown people actually talking about this. Imagine a motherfucker 25+ throwing this out there? And same goes for women saying the opposite.

These are some bitter ass motherfuckers

looks like a number pulled out of someone's ass

but i'm sure there is SOME percentage of situations like that

but if you really give a damn about your kid, then take the mother to court and fight for your rights
THANK YOU!!!

I wish my son daddy would say he was absent because of my behavior. What kinda dumb shit is that?!

I don't think the post was intended to mean behavior in terms of the mother's attitude or how she acts.

I thought it was talking about mothers who were actually trying to keep the fathers away from their children.

I don't think the post was intended to mean behavior in terms of the mother's attitude or how she acts.

I thought it was talking about mothers who were actually trying to keep the fathers away from their children.
I got family who dealing with this but it’s no excuse in being absent. I’m not believing it til someone changes my mind.

I got family who dealing with this but it’s no excuse in being absent. I’m not believing it til someone changes my mind.

It's not really that farfetched.

The new trend in divorce/custody situations is to claim abuse and get a restraining order.

If dude can't get the courts to overturn it, then he's not gonna be present in his child's life.

It's not really that farfetched.

The new trend in divorce/custody situations is to claim abuse and get a restraining order.

If dude can't get the courts to overturn it, then he's not gonna be present in his child's life.
Very extreme case.

Back