This Cuck lifestyle is crazy (video is out)...AKA, I bet the messiest person you know is a manšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø.

There is no such thing as white people. So no they don't have a white culture. They have whatever European countries culture that they belong to.

German culture, Polish culture, Italian culture isnā€™t ā€œWhite cultureā€ all of those cultures are different a white mf from Europe doesnā€™t see a White American as the same at all thereā€™s no unified ā€œWhite cultureā€ thereā€™s nothing you can say is white culture. The only reason why black Americans have a distinct culture is because of slavery and being stripped of traditional African culture. Whiteness isnā€™t real it was created to oppress black people and the fact itā€™s niggas in here that was born in the 80s and donā€™t know this proves how brainwashed and oppressed black people is til this day.

Edit: not to mention these ā€œwhitesā€ didnā€™t see Irish or Italian people as white back then but due to white supremacy and whiteness being a social construct they are consider white now lol

Lmao.

Iā€™m out. You obviously just want to shit on white folks with lies

Do you

• Haha
Reactions: Dontegra
German culture, Polish culture, Italian culture isnā€™t ā€œWhite cultureā€ all of those cultures are different a white mf from Europe doesnā€™t see a White American as the same at all thereā€™s no unified ā€œWhite cultureā€ thereā€™s nothing you can say is white culture. The only reason why black Americans have a distinct culture is because of slavery and being stripped of traditional African culture. Whiteness isnā€™t real it was created to oppress black people and the fact itā€™s niggas in here that was born in the 80s and donā€™t know this proves how brainwashed and oppressed black people is til this day.

Edit: not to mention these ā€œwhitesā€ didnā€™t see Irish or Italian people as white back then but due to white supremacy and whiteness being a social construct they are consider white now lol

All those countries are white I mean if you want to be over technical
And break it down but all those are examples of white cultures. When they come from Europe to here they call themselves white. And yes they do have a lot in common with each other especially those in the same region.

White American culture is just as real as black American

• Haha
Reactions: Dontegra
Lmao.

Iā€™m out. You obviously just want to shit on white folks with lies

Do you

no dumb nigga thatā€™s the truth i think you secretly white go and ask a white person what is white culture and you gonna get 80 different answers.

All those countries are white I mean if you want to be over technical
And break it down but all those are examples of white cultures. When they come from Europe to here they call themselves white. And yes they do have a lot in common with each other especially those in the same region.

White American culture is just as real as black American

Last edited:
When you not smart enough defend your pointsā€¦ stop talking to me speak on shit you know you would make good slave
Nothing like challenging a person intelligence while committing grammatical errors.

He-Larry-Us

Nothing like challenging a person intelligence while committing grammatical errors.

He-Larry-Us

or just maybe english not my first language and Iā€™m not American dumbass and again when you a undercover white boy who canā€™t defend saying dumb shit.

or just maybe english not my first language and Iā€™m not American dumbass and again when you a undercover white boy who canā€™t defend saying dumb shit.
Not American and speaking on American culture

You donā€™t have the credentials to be in this thread