This Cuck lifestyle is crazy (video is out)...AKA, I bet the messiest person you know is a manšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø.

Ok, but the IC was mostly dudes with hundreds of active posters. If I remember correctly, it was like 2 or 3 dudes doing most of those exposures. No one's saying that there is no such thing as a messy man. Some of us just reject the idea that ya'll are trying to push that typically the messiest people you meet are men.
Like I said...I work around predominately men for a decade. When I say the messiest person I know is a man...the person that created the most drama in an environment is a man....yes im partly joking, but also thats the mf truth for me. Hell, the top 3 messiest ppl on this site aint women.

Like I said...I work around predominately men for a decade. When I say the messiest person I know is a man...the person that created the most drama in an environment is a man....yes im partly joking, but also thats the mf truth for me. Hell, the top 3 messiest ppl on this site aint women.

I ain't going to question your experience, so I believe you.

But saying the top 3 messiest people on the site are men when 95% of the people posting are men doesn't mean anything.

talk to emā€™ gabi!

I'm saying what I been saying for 2 days - that niggas be overlooking how messy niggas are

I never disagreed with you about that. I disagreed with you implying that men are messier or the messiest in general.

I think everyone on here agrees that men can be messy.

I never disagreed with you about that. I disagreed with you implying that men are messier or the messiest in general.

I think everyone on here agrees that men can be messy.
That aint what I said tho. If women win the messy race at a 9.75, men are clocking in at at 10.0 ā˜ 

Yall are not that far behind

Last edited:
That aint what I said tho. If women win the messy race at a 9.75, men are clocking in at at 10.0 ā˜ 

Yall are not that far behind

lol I don't know about all that.

I'd actually agree that the messiest men are probably as messy as the messiest women. I mostly disagree with how ingrained messiness is in the general populations of the two groups. Like ABW has chatty patty threads, but is the number of those threats and their popularity comparable to what you see on LSA. I honestly don't even know since I've never been to that site.

lol I don't know about all that.

I'd actually agree that the messiest men are probably as messy as the messiest women. I mostly disagree with how ingrained messiness is in the general populations of the two groups. Like ABW has chatty patty threads, but is the number of those threats and their popularity comparable to what you see on LSA. I honestly don't even know since I've never been to that site.
I mean LSA is a bigger site. Had over a million users is in its heyday. The coli, ktt, akademics streams...all those is mainly men. If you a man and you heavy on the internet you might as well be gettin yo toes and lashes done with me cuz we on the same typa time.

The avg person, male or female is not really into that typa shit. But the way the internet is goin and has been goin with more of a population using social media, then pretty soon it ain't gon be no differentiation between the sexes.

• Cap
  • Haha
Reactions: GNS and deadeye