This Cuck lifestyle is crazy (video is out)...AKA, I bet the messiest person you know is a manšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø.

@5th Letter wack100 was coooOOooning
29 minutes in and I can see what you mean
What is he not understanding about no community outrage(which is also inaccurate) the criminals are locked TF up, why would there be marches?

They're off the skreets

What pissed me off so call black intellectuals, donā€™t know how to explain why white pride is not acceptable and black pride is. Whiteness was created to oppress black people white people know that they are Polish, Irish, Italian etc. Black American say black pride/black power because we donā€™t know where weā€™re from. Why was that so hard to explainšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
29 minutes in and I can see what you mean
What is he not understanding about no community outrage(which is also inaccurate) the criminals are locked TF up, why would there be marches?

They're off the skreets
He used all the fuckboy talking points.. all lives matter, how come BLM doesn't March for black on black crime, how come white men can't be proud to be white. .. I hate when niggas act like shit is 50/50. The shit black people do is because of Oppression from white people, duh. That's why things are different and can't cut both ways. He knows that but still pretends like most black Republicans/Trumpaneez

What pissed me off so call black intellectuals, donā€™t know how to explain why white pride is not acceptable and black pride is. Whiteness was created to oppress black people white people know that they are Polish, Irish, Italian etc. Black American say black pride/black power because we donā€™t know where weā€™re from. Why was that so hard to explainšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s because on its face? It sounds very toxic. To say that so called Black people should be able and be allowed to lovingly embrace our history, culture, and everything else under the sun But whites canā€™t. The convo can go deeper, I donā€™t mind it, but still

Itā€™s because on its face? It sounds very toxic. To say that so called Black people should be able and be allowed to lovingly embrace our history, culture, and everything else under the sun But whites canā€™t. The convo can go deeper, I donā€™t mind it, but still
It's simple af. We are a diaspora. They are not.

What, white people have no culture thereā€™s no such thing as ā€œwhite cultureā€ somebody from Poland doesnā€™t have shit in common with a German the only reason thereā€™s a black culture is because slavery and blacks being stripped of their culture and identity, Thatā€™s not a hard concept to grasp and the dumbest of dummies could understand that.

What, white people have no culture thereā€™s no such thing as ā€œwhite cultureā€ somebody from Poland doesnā€™t have shit in common with a German the only reason thereā€™s a black culture is because slavery and blacks being stripped of their culture and identity, Thatā€™s not a hard concept to grasp and the dumbest of dummies could understand that.
Okay.

• Haha
Reactions: Dontegra
Yā€™all still on white folks have no culture thing?

Yā€™all really believe that?