Welcome To aBlackWeb

This Clip on Black Love Been Making the Rounds on IG. What Yall Think?

dos could've left out the part about his erect nipples

but i agree with everything else

smh
true...but man......i love when a woman can understand and support her dude.
shit damn near brings a tear to my eye.
i see too many situations where its not the case and all the dude is doing is trying to hold it down.

so her statement.......shit was just sexy as fuck

With your track record you cant ask this question.

Ion know if any of them pass the brown paper bag test.
giphy.gif

oh so NOW you listening to 2 hr long youtube convos?

just fucking with you gabi hon lol
I knew somebody was gon say something lol

2 established intellectuals having a recorded conversation in a studio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YouTube dusties reporting live from the basement
:cont:

I knew somebody was gon say something lol

2 established intellectuals having a recorded conversation in a studio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YouTube dusties reporting live from the basement
:cont:
HA

LMAO

i'ma probably d/l it for offline play and listen to it while i clean up

im with you tho. I aint listening to no shadow looking nigga give his wack ass opinion on whatever tf he be talking about

One thing we tend to forget is that we have no blueprint on black love. Black love has been attacked at every angle since the birth of this nation. Our families have suffered from outside influence and destruction from within (usually as a result from the former).

I get what she's saying and agree. Don't spend all day faking and biting your tongue and then come home and take it out on your household. There's a more constructive way to vent. I think what happens a lot of time is we have been at odds with each other for so long as black men and women, that we have lost focus of the need to be vulnerable with one another.

When you come home to the person you love and decided to commit too, they should get 100% of you. It won't always be their best because no one is perfect, but it's about every day making that decision to give as much of your best self to your s/o no matter what happens outside those walls. In today's world where people are tethered 24/7 to their jobs thanks to technology, not to mention the distraction of social media it's even more important to shut that outside noise down when you walk through that door. All of that shit will still be there tomorrow

Black love is the key to our forward progress as a people. Until we get that shit right....

Somebody posted this on a chat I'm in saying it was james baldwin and his wife.....I was like bruh, I don't think u know who james baldwin is.
Nigga started arguing with me and shit smh

Last edited:
Somebody posted this on a chat I'm in saying it was james baldwain and his wife.....I was like bruh, I don't think u know who james baldwin is.
Nigga started arguing with me and shit smh
imma disagree just a bit with you.

i would like to clarify that maybe not all of us has seen true black love.....but we have examples.
its not alot of enough to not get over looked.

to me, black love is about strength.
not cars, money or image portrayed. but strength.
you have to be mentally and emotionally strong.

i have heard older couples deal with unbelievable shit. but they still together and got thru it together.

and at the end of the day.....nothing really matter but how you held on.

i kinda pointed this shit out not too long ago as an observation....

the shit niggaz gotta deal with in the work world can be and has been extreme......and it's hard to manage that shit....

so to come home to another battle can be overwhelming.....which is why a lot of our families are broken.....

men be so focused on earning, and providing, they had nothing left for nurturing and support...

not to mention that it's no easier for women in the work place as well now....

so you got two stressed out people from the work world, then they gotta come home and leave that combat armor at the door.....

shit's easier fucking said than done.....

which is why alcohol abuse, drug abuse, domestic violence, and some more shit is so prevalent

and matter of fact...

since we have so many examples of what black love is not, why cant we make the proper corrections?

i can learn what to do from what was not done.
i dont need to see what was done to know thats how you do it.
cuz a nigga like me gonna try to improve even that.

One thing we tend to forget is that we have no blueprint on black love. Black love has been attacked at every angle since the birth of this nation. Our families have suffered from outside influence and destruction from within (usually as a result from the former).

I get what she's saying and agree. Don't spend all day faking and biting your tongue and then come home and take it out on your household. There's a more constructive way to vent. I think what happens a lot of time is we have been at odds with each other for so long as black men and women, that we have lost focus of the need to be vulnerable with one another.

When you come home to the person you love and decided to commit too, they should get 100% of you. It won't always be their best because no one is perfect, but it's about every day making that decision to give as much of your best self to your s/o no matter what happens outside those walls. In today's world where people are tethered 24/7 to their jobs thanks to technology, not to mention the distraction of social media it's even more important to shut that outside noise down when you walk through that door. All of that shit will still be there tomorrow

Black love is the key to our forward progress as a people. Until we get that shit right....

Good post bro. Agree 100%

imma disagree just a bit with you.

i would like to clarify that maybe not all of us has seen true black love.....but we have examples.
its not alot of enough to not get over looked.

to me, black love is about strength.
not cars, money or image portrayed. but strength.
you have to be mentally and emotionally strong.

i have heard older couples deal with unbelievable shit. but they still together and got thru it together.

and at the end of the day.....nothing really matter but how you held on.
U quoted the wrong negro
200.gif

i kinda pointed this shit out not too long ago as an observation....

the shit niggaz gotta deal with in the work world can be and has been extreme......and it's hard to manage that shit....

so to come home to another battle can be overwhelming.....which is why a lot of our families are broken.....

men be so focused on earning, and providing, they had nothing left for nurturing and support...

not to mention that it's no easier for women in the work place as well now....

so you got two stressed out people from the work world, then they gotta come home and leave that combat armor at the door.....

shit's easier fucking said than done.....

which is why alcohol abuse, drug abuse, domestic violence, and some more shit is so prevalent
is it really that hard?

its about compartmentalizing.
i think the magician @Zagreus said it best. dont allow one section of life affect or infect the other.

we as adults should have enough general understanding of respect that when we say i do.....you need to continue to respect your mate.
yes, you can have a bad day......but how can you allow it to become the norm? as men we owe it to our wives and children to leave that shit at the door. otherwise.....we will be teaching our kids that you can shit on everybody because you had a bad day.

our women deserve better.
our seeds deserve better.
this is another example our accountability. if my job got me like that...i need to check myself, my wife needs to check me and my homies need to check me......and i need to mentally check out of that job and begin my search for a new one.

also, i ain't using white folk as a template... but white people don't be giving a fuck about their marriages either....

white men don't wan to be having shit to do with the kids, and make their women do EVERYTHING that has to deal with children..

they definitely be cheating like a motherfucker...they beat the shit outta their women, and even joke about the shit....

like the entire woman's rights movement was due to how misogynistic white men are towards their wives.....

black folk on the other hand we come from so many matriarch families that women are just respected more in our homes....so much that men often flee instead of challenging their strength....

it trickles down to the whole white women are more submissive stereotypes....

there's levels to all this shit

dont allow one section of life affect or infect the other.
Easier said than done
Imagine having to take your bosses shit all day then coming home and your wife got the milk luke warm instead of cold?
bitch_slap_-_get_this_satisfaction_look_on_your_face_today.jpg

Easier said than done
Imagine having to take your bosses shit all day then coming home and your wife got the milk luke warm instead of cold?
bitch_slap_-_get_this_satisfaction_look_on_your_face_today.jpg
so why cant she be responsible for just the milk?

do you go to work telling your boss you aint about the shit today because the wife gave you warm milk?
so why do it visa versa?

cause shes the easier target?
you want smoke?

also, i ain't using white folk as a template... but white people don't be giving a fuck about their marriages either....

white men don't wan to be having shit to do with the kids, and make their women do EVERYTHING that has to deal with children..

they definitely be cheating like a motherfucker...they beat the shit outta their women, and even joke about the shit....

like the entire woman's rights movement was due to how misogynistic white men are towards their wives.....

black folk on the other hand we come from so many matriarch families that women are just respected more in our homes....so much that men often flee instead of challenging their strength....

Preach

The bolded is the elephant in the black community space. And it has a lot more repercussions than I think we realize.

Back