Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things you aren't too cool to admit you didn't know

I started listening to NWA when I was 7-8 years old and became an eazy stan.

He always made bail after getting locked up in almost every song.

So I thought that you could just pay to get out of prison.

I was like, why are people on deathrow? why don't they just make bail.

my older brother looked at me like I was retarded.

My dad's name is Jerome and the white man on the answering machine pronounced it like Jeremy
Lol,I can relate to that ... my name is Jeremy, but white people call me Jerome, smh. I be thinking they tryin to be racist or funny

Lol, you gon be a LA hood historian before it' all said and done.
At this point from all the books vids and interviews I've checked I feel like i am but now I'm a lil weary bout going to lA cuz I'm like these niggas over here, these niggas over here lol

I didn't know Africa was the largest continent until the 7th grade (around 84-85). We had an assembly and the speaker was on some educational shits and showing us slides of shit when she came across a slide of the map showing Africa to be this gargantuan land mass. She then proceeded to tell us that, in fact, Africa was the largest of the continents and the reason we were always shown a map that showed it smaller was because of some old world racist euro-centric white supremacist shit... And this was a white woman telling us this.

That weekend I tried to school my militant stepfather on it and he pulls out a map we used to have on the wall and he was like "... son... you should have ALWAYS known that. "
Asia is the largest continent.

What the thread title says

What are some things that you honestly don't know prior to finding out about it.

And you Google warriors can stay tf out this thread. I don't want no faux smart ol I" knew what that was before the internet" people in here.

Here goes a softball from me

I legit didn't know Missy was a nickname for Melissa. Was in the break room one day and ran into a co-worker named Missy. I had a brain fart and said "hey Melissa". I caught myself and said "damn my fault, I meant Missy".

She said "no worries, Melissa is my real name"

Weebay gif.

Is this common knowledge or did she make that shit up?

If this is all that happened that made you come to this conclusion then there's holes in this shit. I didn't know that shit either. Either we both out the loop or you came to a false conclusion.

What the thread title says

What are some things that you honestly don't know prior to finding out about it.

And you Google warriors can stay tf out this thread. I don't want no faux smart ol I" knew what that was before the internet" people in here.

Here goes a softball from me

I legit didn't know Missy was a nickname for Melissa. Was in the break room one day and ran into a co-worker named Missy. I had a brain fart and said "hey Melissa". I caught myself and said "damn my fault, I meant Missy".

She said "no worries, Melissa is my real name"

Weebay gif.

Is this common knowledge or did she make that shit up?
do you remember that thread i made about google professors?

niggas tried to roast me like i was lying. but you get it...niggas always googling like they know shit.

i need to write that story here....lol

i honestly just learned that yeast was alive.

i started to bake during my downtime and keept reading about active yeast.

i looked the shit up and it said it was alive and feeds of sugar and thats why it helps fermentation or some shit.

I ain’t know rain was dirty til my mama told me she was sick of me going outside to open my mouth and catch the rain drops.

Back