Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things that are common at the workplace...

Da Benita Buttrell...That one co-worker who goes around gossiping about everyone's business.

You wanna know why a particular coworker been absent from work for 2wks...THEY are the ones you go to get ya answer.

That one employee who wants to be a supervisor so bad...but never gets hired b/c management and everyone else can't stand them.
We were all laughing at this one dude who was passed up for a management position. During the week of the interview process, he came dressed up with a 3 piece suit on (in the middle of the summer) every day. When it was announced he didn't get it, he was HOT! He didn't say anything to anyone and was out for a week afterwards.

The dick rider. Mfer be dick riding managers and supervisors and makes it apparent as hell.

just recnlently this mfer got hired that sits close to me. He kept calling his manager sir. It got to the point where I over heard his manager tell him to stop calling him sir. Lmaoooo. Shit backfired like a bitch. I was dying inside.

There's always that one coworker who's the anarchist.

- Hates management
- Hates their coworkers
- Hates the company
- Hates change

Is responsible for several temper tantrums at work. Rages against the machine at every meeting. But yet just like the coworker who's always late...they STILL manage to keep their damn job.

The "Aye who made this again? Julie? Naw I'm good" coworker. The coworker who's food NO ONE eats at the potluck.

It's either b/c their food is unappetizing. Or folks know they're unsanitary like a muthafucca. They the ones who hand you a slice of cake wit their bare hands. Smh.

Tha overly religious coworker who gets offended by any and everything all tha fuckin’ time smh

Back