Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things Men Need To Know

You all are special Trini dear

How far do we go back? Like 6 months? Feels like I've known you a lot longer. You are special to me.

AP cares, even if nobody else does
200_s.gif

Calling all sapiosexual ladies

Who trying to get turned on from listening to me talk about motherboards and processors and shit?

Your woman/sex partner should be wet before the panties come off.
Some of yall are fucking women before they are fully aroused
That's why sometimes a woman will tell you it *hurts* during intercourse because she wasn't fully aroused before penetration.
Put your attention on sexual arousal (through foreplay) and the chances of your woman orgasming will be higher.
Never had this problem :clawd::clawd2:

Taking the trash out counts as foreplay?

Yes because I don't like to do it. And when I was married I washed all his clothes hell he never did laundry or cooked or cleaned for the most part so yea taking out the trash or getting the oil changed was great

Yes because I don't like to do it. And when I was married I washed all his clothes hell he never did laundry or cooked or cleaned for the most part so yea taking out the trash or getting the oil changed was great

when the last time you had the inside of your right thigh licked

giphy.gif

Already done got it all figured out, aint nothing I don't already know, they don't call me youngOGjosh for no reason.

Eat the booty and make it squirt.

Edit: don't make the booty squirt. Just in case you misunderstood.

Last edited:
Actually adding feedback would help a lot lol that uh huh shit gets dudes in trouble if you don't pay attention at all.

i think it differs from female to female...in my experience, they just want you to listen

they dont want you to "fix" it, unless they explicitly state they do, then just do something to acknowledge that you are being attentive

i think it differs from female to female...in my experience, they just want you to listen

they dont want you to "fix" it, unless they explicitly state they do, then just do something to acknowledge that you are being attentive
Oh nah brotha of course listening and I don't mean budding in or interjecting your opinion. I simply mean just giving them feedback and support not the uh huh shit though as you say that also varies depending on the women. Me personally any woman that knows me knows I'm always open to hear about their day and if they require venting.

Oh nah brotha of course listening and I don't mean budding in or interjecting your opinion. I simply mean just giving them feedback and support not the uh huh shit though as you say that also varies depending on the women. Me personally any woman that knows me knows I'm always open to hear about their day and if they require venting.

truth.com

i had to learn that they dont always need you to give your opinion and they literally just want you to listen

im just a pretty easy going dude so it kinda trips me when they get upset over something i deem trivial, but i had to learn that it might be trivial to me, but its a big deal to them, so just respect that, and let em talk

Back