Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things Men Need To Know

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
Ladies, we can't live without you. You complete us. So to keep our relationships strong, what are some things or some fundamental principles that you believe us as men need to know?

This is mostly a question for the ladies but the fellas are more than welcome to drop a jewel or two...

I think a lotta the answers r gonna be personal pet peeves etc.

My addition is: thoughtfulness is always appreciated. Goes both ways but I think women notice it more maybe

I think a lotta the answers r gonna be personal pet peeves etc.

My addition is: thoughtfulness is always appreciated. Goes both ways but I think women notice it more maybe

What do you mean by thoughtfulness?

In what ways are men not thoughtful or in what ways can we be more thoughtful?

-
What do you mean by thoughtfulness?

In what ways are men not thoughtful or in what ways can we be more thoughtful?
Just putting thought into your actions and words. Could apply to anything from getting her fave brand of tea on your way home from work when she's had a bad day, to avoiding low blows argument cuz ur bein considerate.

Got a better one tho:

I think men need to realize that u r the company u keep.

Not only do people rub off on u but friends typically have common ground. If all the company u keep is aint shit n dog women out, dont be surprised if women who see that wonder if u r similar. there better be a good reason for u bein chummy with shady ppl.

Reactions: Az
Just lay your whole tongue on it a few times and slowly lick up. This is a serious answer.

Remember little things are important. If I mention I was looking into buying a new iron and you just go pick one up. Oooooooohweeeeeeeee! I will blow your mind. That's just me tho.

Just lay your whole tongue on it a few times and slowly lick up. This is a serious answer.

Remember little things are important. If I mention I was looking into buying a new iron and you just go pick one up. Oooooooohweeeeeeeee! I will blow your mind. That's just me tho.

Could you critique me please? where are you located?

Black men need to stop aspiring and subscribing to hegemony.
Black men need to read more books by women and queer writers.
Expand yo thinking.

Other than that, I love yall.
The end.

what i get if you get two irons?

post-56296-dave-chappelle-lip-bite-gif-Im-j60g.gif

as long as it's not like a bday or anniversary gift right?
:host:

Back