Welcome To aBlackWeb

Things Men Need To Know

Pay off your debts

Take care of yo mama, give her, her roses while she can smell them. Keep her stress free

Trust Noone but GOD

Travel before you hit 50, try and see a new place.

Read at all times

Laugh/smile at least 5 times a day

Never hit a woman. (let yo female relatives handle that)

Keep 5-10 bands buried somewhere outside of a bank, backyard, shoe box, brown bag, crown royal bag etc

Keep yo money working for you, try not to let large amounts sit in the bank, if large amounts are not on the streets bringing in income for you.

Live Life baby.

Know your black culture to the core.

Remember black is beautiful baby

Support Black Businesses and Ppl

Leave other men s/o alone...not a good look

Can you give us an example?

Your woman/sex partner should be wet before the panties come off.
Some of yall are fucking women before they are fully aroused
That's why sometimes a woman will tell you it *hurts* during intercourse because she wasn't fully aroused before penetration.
Put your attention on sexual arousal (through foreplay) and the chances of your woman orgasming will be higher.

Your woman/sex partner should be wet before the panties come off.
Some of yall are fucking women before they are fully aroused
That's why sometimes a woman will tell you it *hurts* during intercourse because she wasn't fully aroused before penetration.
Put your attention on sexual arousal (through foreplay) and the chances of your woman orgasming will be higher.

What are some examples of "foreplay" that begins outside of the bedroom?

Can you give us an example?

Okay so send me a few random texts during the day, take the trash out, show interest in my day when I speak. Very small things. My experience when I was in a long term committed relationship was that sex was a given and taken for granted. I can't go through my day not hearing from you, watch you get home take a sports magazine into the bathroom where you sit for 45 minutes only to emerge and ask what's for dinner. Eat, get up to go watch ESPN then crawl into bed pat my ass and say you know what I want.
And for me I need mental stimulation. Warm the engine up, no one likes a cold start lol

Like you did all of us :disnig:
You all are special Trini dear

How far do we go back? Like 6 months? Feels like I've known you a lot longer. You are special to me.

AP cares, even if nobody else does

Back