Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Thin Privilege"

Is thin privilege a real thing?

• Total voters
aight aside from the shoe thread that it is now,

I could see this thin privilege thing being real among women......I dont have any numbers but we all know thinner, prettier applicants get the jobs first

the clothing stores do kinda fuck them over too.....they'll get one lil corner section and everything be high af

im sure police, judges, employers, etc are more lenient with smaller women as well

I could see this thin privilege thing being real among women......I dont have any numbers but we all know thinner, prettier applicants get the jobs first

the clothing stores do kinda fuck them over too.....they'll get one lil corner section and everything be high af

im sure police, judges, employers, etc are more lenient with smaller women as well
giphy.gif

I agree but damnit like you said, unless it’s a health condition. Being fat is a choice. I was fat, i hated it, I lost weight. I done got fat again and I’m working out to lose it. A choice.

Reactions: 1/2
And thin people catch the blues also. You ever seen a too skinny mf. Walking around looking like a damn roach.

yeah I aint giving them an excuse to cry foul, just saying I could see it with women, if at all

Bruh, Walmart and Target got big broad clothes on deck for daaaays and Layne Bryant been around for decades.

But there's a flip side to this coin too. Nowadays my wife is thin and she notices it now that big broads get out of pocket real quick towards skinny chicks and nobody checks 'em, but if a skinny chick says something towards a big broad everybody's up in arms about fat shaming, etc.

And thin people catch the blues also. You ever seen a too skinny mf. Walking around looking like a damn roach.

When I was skinny these heffa's used to talk shit talmbout "he just need him a woman to cook for him".

meanwhile I'm in the kitchen like:

ijgtzBjXcKY7K.gif

This is who started this "thin privilege" hashtag and convo...

IMG_20180723_123620.jpg

She aint even a lil chubby
:word?:

All I'm seeing in this thread is lil foot privilege.

I could count on one hand the amount if times I was able to buy shoes in a department store since middle school.

] always find it funny that lil niggas wear too big shit...big niggas either wearing oversized or too small shit.

but yea...i used to feel the same way....like everywhere always out of my size but i be the only skinny nigga around..

who cheating the system?

That's b/c it's hard for bigger dudes to find clothes that fit them correctly. I think they just don't know where to shop. They need to get their shit tailored b/c their fit be looking ridiculous sometimes.

Shiiiiiettt...couldn't tell on IG.

Them BBW's be flauntin, and celebrated for it. Only thing I've seen some gripe about is IG censoring pics here & there.

The world is a fucking human resources office.

Granted, I follow way too many women on IG. But it's funny how ALL of them are jam packed with positive reaffirmations. Thick, slim, fat, light, dark, medium... they all have the same "I'm beautiful in the skin I'm in" type caption.

Gee I wonder what gave you that idea... the thousands of followers, hundreds of likes, and tons of comments and DMs of men and women showering you with compliments and sexual propositions? Or was it that one troll with zero posts from a private account who had the uncanny ability to point out your biggest insecurity: not being literally perfect?

Thin privilege. Go fuck yourself

Thin privilege is real

Better health
Better breathing
Bed and pillows last long
Clothes fit better
Fatter accounts (Less money being spent on food)
Etc...

I can go on and on and on

:haa:

Thin privilege is real

Better health
Better breathing
Bed and pillows last long
Clothes fit better
Fatter accounts (Less money being spent on food)
Etc...

I can go on and on and on

:haa:

b4f.jpg

When I weighed 150-155lbs (aka skinny Koncept), I could eat fat niggas under the table. I would spend as much as 2 or 3 cats in my crew combined on food at any given fast food spot whenever we were out. Hit Rally's for 3 Big Bufords and a large fries and the biggest pop they had, then about 30 minutes later try to get my boy to stop off at a Coney island for a couple of coney dogs.

b4f.jpg

When I weighed 150-155lbs (aka skinny Koncept), I could eat fat niggas under the table. I would spend as much as 2 or 3 cats in my crew combined on food at any given fast food spot whenever we were out. Hit Rally's for 3 Big Bufords and a large fries and the biggest pop they had, then about 30 minutes later try to get my boy to stop off at a Coney island for a couple of coney dogs.

@konceptjones

Anomaly

bullshit

outside of the people with thyroid problems and shit, nobody made you overweight but you

to be real, when I go shop all the 34's and medium shirts be gone.....nothing but fat boy shit left

is it "thin privilege" that the stores order the same amount in all sizes, knowing all the smaller shit is gonna go first?

edit: plus I live in the south.....fat doesnt stop anybody from anything....if anything, big niggas is on

a big belly looks like a big wallet here
IM FUCKING WEAK!!!!!!

REAL TEARS!!!

haf speaking no lies

Back