Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Thin Privilege"

Is thin privilege a real thing?

• Total voters
I mean, I wear a size 12 in sneakers, most stores I go to are out of my size but are flushed with size 9's , 10's , and 11's.

And there's no fucking way b, no fucking way this many people wear size 12's

But, people judge people based on looks cause the worlds flawed, people are flawed, usually once u get to know people it can change your view point.

I get followed around almost every store I go to,it's annoying, but at some point u gotta just live ur life, and not be fragile about shit

nah....its backwards for me.....unless you shopping in a dept store or sumn

the actual shoe stores will be all out of 9,10, and 11 in anything thats hot....but got 8.5's and 12's

10's and 11's I think are the most common with men.....just like fucking youth size 2's and 7's.....I swear every kid in the world wears one or the other, they ALWAYS gone

"... your life isn't made more difficult because of your weight..."

These folks crying about "thin privilege" over clothes and looks? Wait until them joints start hurting, diabeetus kicks in, blood pressure is through the roof, and you start having heart issues. That's when your life is REALLY made difficult because of your weight.

fuck was ya'll playing ball in ya eastlands and shit?

I gotta go bigger on dress shoes and shit that runs small like Huaraches

I think wearing a lotta boots and flip flops spreads your feet out

nah....its backwards for me.....unless you shopping in a dept store or sumn

the actual shoe stores will be all out of 9,10, and 11 in anything thats hot....but got 8.5's and 12's

10's and 11's I think are the most common with men.....just like fucking youth size 2's and 7's.....I swear every kid in the world wears one or the other, they ALWAYS gone
I wanted the Red, White, and Black old school deions..

Went to one mall with a Footlocker, finish line, and 2 of them local own sneaker joints. All had em, none had size 12, all said the highest they had was 10

Went to the other mall, a Footlocker, finish line, 3 local owned sneaker joints. All had em, nearest someone had was a 11.5. I put em on and walked and said they fit, my wife was like nigga stop lying. I was like, yeah these shits tight as fuck.

Almost gave up my search , went to this shoe store in a affluent part of charleston. They had em in size 12 and 12.5...

:hehe:

:niggaa:just for me to find out the cut of them fucking sneakers don't accommodate wide feet and them shits was tight even in a size 12, and 12.5

I was heated

Went to one mall with a Footlocker, finish line, and 2 of them local own sneaker joints. All had em, none had size 12, all said the highest they had was 10

Went to the other mall, a Footlocker, finish line, 3 local owned sneaker joints. All had em, nearest someone had was a 11.5. I put em on and walked and said they fit, my wife was like nigga stop lying. I was like, yeah these shits tight as fuck.

Almost gave up my search , went to this shoe store in a affluent part of charleston. They had em in size 12 and 12.5...

:niggaa:just for me to find out the cut of them fucking sneakers don't accommodate wide feet and them shits was tight even in a size 12, and 12.5

I was heated

well yeah, shit like that probably got bought out by ball players....with lower actual sizes

fuck was ya'll playing ball in ya eastlands and shit?

I gotta go bigger on dress shoes and shit that runs small like Huaraches

I think wearing a lotta boots and flip flops spreads your feet out

Nah, I have flat feet. They spread out when I step down on 'em due to that.

Last edited:
Word, had I bought those deions online, I most definitely woulda took a loss. I'm still tryna find them blue, gray, and white Barry Sanders

I was heated

Part of the reason I started wearing New Balance and Avia around 2005-2006 was because any place that sold 'em almost always had 'em in wide sizes. I ain't a teenager or in my 20's anymore. I ain't wearing running/hoop shoes to be stylin on niggas anymore. Back in my late teens/20's I would cop some shit and just lace it up loose to accommodate my foot but that shit didn't always work out. I had a pair of Reebok Pump's in '93 that was fresh as fuck, but narrow as shit. No matter what I did about 15 minutes of walking in 'em was about all I could tolerate, so I only wore 'em when I would take broads out to the movies or to grab something to eat, never if I had to do any amount of walking like the Detroit Auto Show, hanging out downtown, on Belle Isle, etc. These days I woulda left them shoes on the shelf.

Yea man, I cant remember the last time I bought shoes out the stores.

I order online just cause

I feel you, but I grew up rocking
s_5a7f9ea731a3760bbe44bba1.jpg
stlfnyc7gejqc6cvzzbb.jpg

These shits, while other kids was rocking Barry's, Pippens, Deions, and Penny's

:chile:im fucking owed b

I feel you, but I grew up rocking
View attachment 60481
View attachment 60482

These shits, while other kids was rocking Barry's, Pippens, Deions, and Penny's

:chile:im fucking owed b

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan look... Back inn a day them Reebok's was popular as fuck. While we were in Saginaw niggas gave nary a fuck about names on shoes outside of Stacy Adams for your dress shoes. Past that, everything got a pass as long as it looked sweet. Last pair of shoes I got before moving to Detroit was a pair of Kangaroos similar to Chucks but with a pocket on the side. Walter Payton endorsed 'em sittin on a Lamborghini so I thought I was fresh as hell. Showed up in Detroit about a month later and when school started everybody was rockin Adidas, Fila, Diadora, etc. I got clowned HOARD. A week later I was in a pair of white-on-black Etonics and I was good.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan look... Back inn a day them Reebok's was popular as fuck. While we were in Saginaw niggas gave nary a fuck about names on shoes outside of Stacy Adams for your dress shoes. Past that, everything got a pass as long as it looked sweet. Last pair of shoes I got before moving to Detroit was a pair of Kangaroos similar to Chucks but with a pocket on the side. Walter Payton endorsed 'em sittin on a Lamborghini so I thought I was fresh as hell. Showed up in Detroit about a month later and when school started everybody was rockin Adidas, Fila, Diadora, etc. I got clowned HOARD. A week later I was in a pair of white-on-black Etonics and I was good.
My nigga...do you know how I mad I was when I got clowned for wearing ree classics cause they were considered girl shoes .

Only to have hotboys drop talking bout Rees and Bo's

And now every body wearing da shit like it's the thing to do

As an overweight man who identifies as a chubby chaser, I agree with the sentiment stated in the O/P.

Our rights and sexual preferences for full-figured women need to be acknowledged and respected.

Back