Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Thin Privilege"

Is thin privilege a real thing?

• Total voters
These ppl on twitter pouring their hearts out talkin about they get looked at differently then thin ppl when they get on the bus.

They cant squeeze thru the metal spin-style at theme parks

:foh3:

if big chicks wasnt so loud .......i wouldnt have a problem with them.

i love me some thickums.
but when you loud! you fat

bullshit

outside of the people with thyroid problems and shit, nobody made you overweight but you

to be real, when I go shop all the 34's and medium shirts be gone.....nothing but fat boy shit left

is it "thin privilege" that the stores order the same amount in all sizes, knowing all the smaller shit is gonna go first?

edit: plus I live in the south.....fat doesnt stop anybody from anything....if anything, big niggas is on

a big belly looks like a big wallet here

bullshit

outside of the people with thyroid problems and shit, nobody made you overweight but you

to be real, when I go shop all the 34's and medium shirts be gone.....nothing but fat boy shit left

is it "thin privilege" that the stores order the same amount in all sizes, knowing all the smaller shit is gonna go first?

and to that i say STOP EATING THYROIDS

bullshit

edit: plus I live in the south.....fat doesnt stop anybody from anything....if anything, big niggas is on

a big belly looks like a big wallet here

So I recently move down to Lrg shirts in certain brands. Now I can wear shit from Banana Republic and all of the other millennial stores. When I wore XXL and size 38 waist pants, wasnt no way I could even walk in those places.

With that said, i was cool with it because I knew all I had to do was lose weight. 30 lbs and I am back into XL and L shirts. 10 more lbs and I will be in sizes I wore in high school. 34 waist and Lrg shirts. Shopping 34 waist makes it easier to find 34 length pants. I can stay out of DXL and the big and tall area.

So I recently move down to Lrg shirts in certain brands. Now I can wear shit from Banana Republic and all of the other millennial stores. When I wore XXL and size 38 waist pants, wasnt no way I could even walk in those places.

With that said, i was cool with it because I knew all I had to do was lose weight. 30 lbs and I am back into XL and L shirts. 10 more lbs and I will be in sizes I wore in high school. 34 waist and Lrg shirts. Shopping 34 waist makes it easier to find 34 length pants. I can stay out of DXL and the big and tall area.
nigga....it should cost you more since you using more material.

me...i drift between 175-200......shit is weird.

Reactions: 1/2
im right around there.....on the heavier side rn

but when im on my shit I stay around 182.....the neck on large shirts is too big for me under that weight so I got a lotta mediums too

funny cuz I came up skinny as shit but wore 36's and XXL tees lol

nigga....it should cost you more since you using more material.

me...i drift between 175-200......shit is weird.

You used to have to pay more but with so many mfer getting fat. A XXL shirt is not extra anymore. It is the same price. Thank God I am down to XL and L now. I can actually find shit.

I stay around the 210 - 225 range. I havent consistently been below 200 lbs since my early 20s.

I mean, I wear a size 12 in sneakers, most stores I go to are out of my size but are flushed with size 9's , 10's , and 11's.

And there's no fucking way b, no fucking way this many people wear size 12's

But, people judge people based on looks cause the worlds flawed, people are flawed, usually once u get to know people it can change your view point.

I get followed around almost every store I go to,it's annoying, but at some point u gotta just live ur life, and not be fragile about shit

I mean, I wear a size 12 in sneakers, most stores I go to are out of my size but are flushed with size 9's , 10's , and 11's.

And there's no fucking way b, no fucking way this many people wear size 12's

But, people judge people based on looks cause the worlds flawed, people are flawed, usually once u get to know people it can change your view point.

I get followed around almost every store I go to,it's annoying, but at some point u gotta just live ur life, and not be fragile about shit
i always find it funny that lil niggas wear too big shit...big niggas either wearing oversized or too small shit.

but yea...i used to feel the same way....like everywhere always out of my size but i be the only skinny nigga around..

who cheating the system?

Back