Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Thin Privilege"

Is thin privilege a real thing?

• Total voters
I mean, I wear a size 12 in sneakers, most stores I go to are out of my size but are flushed with size 9's , 10's , and 11's.

And there's no fucking way b, no fucking way this many people wear size 12's

But, people judge people based on looks cause the worlds flawed, people are flawed, usually once u get to know people it can change your view point.

I get followed around almost every store I go to,it's annoying, but at some point u gotta just live ur life, and not be fragile about shit
you are competing with kids tho

i was wearing a 12 in 7th grade, so thats not really unbelievable

you are competing with kids tho

i was wearing a 12 in 7th grade, so thats not really unbelievable
See, that ain't normal though, it's normal to you, but that ain't normal. I wore a size 10 in middle school and use to be jealous that the majority of cats I knew was size 6 and 7. And their shoes looked way better on their feet than my shoes looked on mine. My shoes always looked like clown shoes if they weren't high tops.

Even in high school where I was 11'5, that wasn't the norm as far I could see. Niggaz that had bigger feet than me where already like 6'2 or some shit.

I mean, I wear a size 12 in sneakers, most stores I go to are out of my size but are flushed with size 9's , 10's , and 11's.

But, people judge people based on looks cause the worlds flawed, people are flawed, usually once u get to know people it can change your view point.

I get followed around almost every store I go to,it's annoying, but at some point u gotta just live ur life, and not be fragile about shit

12 is about the average size for an adult male, so yes... it IS that many people wearing size 12

b4f.jpg

When I weighed 150-155lbs (aka skinny Koncept), I could eat fat niggas under the table. I would spend as much as 2 or 3 cats in my crew combined on food at any given fast food spot whenever we were out. Hit Rally's for 3 Big Bufords and a large fries and the biggest pop they had, then about 30 minutes later try to get my boy to stop off at a Coney island for a couple of coney dogs.

Lol pause

But you right, I’m still like that now, I eat like a fat nigga but can barely maintain weight. I’m 6’3 and I gotta eat 3 real meals and be snacking in between to stay up around 200, even hittin the weights.

My metabolism fast af

C/S. That fucking shit pisses me off. Fuck all those small shoes for those small feet muthafuckas.

More Size 12s!

Back