Welcome To aBlackWeb

@LUCIEN up in here doin his clinical take of the shit.. you aint got skin in the game so yeah it nothing... but...no one is marching we are just sayin its wack.. if you are gonna cover something come correct..

like the homie at Apollo did when he covered EWF and killed it. instead f throwing unseasoned chicken on the track

That's all personal taste. You're essentially saying people best not make covers unless you like it

I'm sure that view will get a ton of support

SU Lucien

For the last time

No one is mad they did the cover, we are mad because they just put cornflakes on macaroni when it's not needed.

You must like cornflakes on macaroni.

The cover is wack. Point blank period. Think about this, if the cover was good, do you think blac makes the thread? I don't

SU Lucien

For the last time

No one is mad they did the cover, we are mad because they just put cornflakes on macaroni when it's not needed.

You must like cornflakes on macaroni.

The cover is wack. Point blank period. Think about this, if the cover was good, do you think blac makes the thread? I don't

None of that post makes sense. You're mad they put corn flakes on macaroni but not mad they made the cover? The cover is corn flakes on macoroni. You basically just said you're mad they did the cover.

Some people don't like macoroni. Some people don't like cornflakes. I don't know what someone gains by seeking out things they dislike and then talking about how they dislike them when they could be focusing their attention on things they like

None of that post makes sense. You're mad they put corn flakes on macaroni but not mad they made the cover? The cover is corn flakes on macoroni. You basically just said you're mad they did the cover.

Some people don't like macoroni. Some people don't like cornflakes. I don't know what someone gains by seeking out things they dislike and then talking about how they dislike them when they could be focusing their attention on things they like
Yeah, I see what you doing

My fault for even entraining it

Won't be a next time, I can promise you that

Yeah, I see what you doing

My fault for even entraining it

Won't be a next time, I can promise you that

What did I do besides point out your haterade sipping?

It's like all those old heads that hating on kids music instead of just jamming to what they like

How did anyone think that was cool? There’s white people I know who would be disgusted by this. SMH

It's not angsty to point out that people are hating on music. Your fragility is a bit funny

So people having a conversation about what they just heard is hating?

And you out here talking about somebodies fragility?

What you should have done is posted some shit you thought was fly, instead of trying to tell folks how to think.

Time for your antisocial ass to take an extended leave of absence.

Go find yourself, Lucy.

So people having a conversation about what they just heard is hating?

And you out here talking about somebodies fragility?

What you should have done is posted some shit you thought was fly, instead of trying to tell folks how to think.

Time for your antisocial ass to take an extended leave of absence.

Go find yourself, Lucy.

If it throws salt like a duck

Shit is wack because, generally speaking, white folks aren't soulful people. Jon B notwithstanding.

@LUCIEN clearly wants to be the white guy apologist for the moment. "No Diggity" is not a Bill Withers cover. It samples "Grandma's Hands."

And you can say that our time would be better spent in every thread on here. It's not a valid reason to excuse putting raisins in the macaroni salad. It didn't fuckin need raisins. Your time would have been better spent elsewhere as well.

You just wanted to be a nuisance. Sometimes being alone in your opinions doesn't make you a black sheep, sometimes it just makes you an annoying fuck.

Shit is wack because, generally speaking, white folks aren't soulful people. Jon B notwithstanding.

@LUCIEN clearly wants to be the white guy apologist for the moment. "No Diggity" is not a Bill Withers cover. It samples "Grandma's Hands."

And you can say that our time would be better spent in every thread on here. It's not a valid reason to excuse putting raisins in the macaroni salad. It didn't fuckin need raisins. Your time would have been better spent elsewhere as well.

You just wanted to be a nuisance. Sometimes being alone in your opinions doesn't make you a black sheep, sometimes it just makes you an annoying fuck.

Bolded is a message to the time we live in too. Too many niggas gassed by this cheap, Kanye-esque version of freedom of thought

Or maybe it's weird people spend so much focus on things they dislike

Same people are probably the ones who complained all the time about the south ruining rap when they could have just went on listening to the music they like

Or maybe it's weird people spend so much focus on things they dislike

Same people are probably the ones who complained all the time about the south ruining rap when they could have just went on listening to the music they like
There's a 10+page thread of people talking about who they didn't like from the IC. Make sure you call all of them haters too.

Theead seemed to have increased a bit. I already know @LUCIEN said some bullshit
6eDb_zpspffa0n3d.gif

tumblr_inline_nxkqysoplN1s0ndnw_500_zpstehrx8pv.gif

Back