Welcome To aBlackWeb

They SAMPLED a part of his voice and specific tune. It wasn't a remake or a cover. What are you even talkin about? People sample records all the time that become classics.

I'm up in arms, legs, and w/e else bc it's trash, it's horrid, and it's dunked in hot mayo.

Just like old heads who get up in arms every time some young punk ruins a classic with their dang rippity raps, which is my point.

Here's a group doing a remake of black beatles by Rae smurmmmin

At this point it should just be called Beatles, right?

I get confused about stuff like this...

Yeah this shit confuses me too... we cant equate this type of shit to sampling... folks that Sample tend to extrapolate and create something new out of it.. these white folks are just playing at some bad fuckin karaoke
BOOO-Bitch.gif

My shit

f23.gif

So what you're saying is you agree with what I'm saying?

I don't fuck with it, but taste is personal and generational and all that jazz. Throwing salt cause they redid a classic is some shit my pops would do

Ramblings-Cover.jpg

I dont even care that they covered the song the shit was trash to me period
Yeah if opinion is just it was bad that's fine but not going act like black street no diggity some holy grail music people cant cover for their own purposes lol

On that honkey shit right now aint you?

How is it white to not care that people made a bad cover on the internet? I can go on YouTube and find bad covers of songs by any race you want. I just have better shit to worry about. It's not like bad music never existed before

I thought it was cool fun video. When last Blackstreet been mentioned out chea.

Back