Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black 🖤

👑The Fall Off👑

Black-Man-Stark-Trek-Facepalm-Gif.gif

Somebody must stop these types of musical violence against our community.

tenor.gif

Why are you so mad? No diggity wasn't even that original anyways, they sampled bill withers

Why are you so mad? No diggity wasn't even that original anyways, they sampled bill withers
No one's mad. I said disgusted.

And in regards to Bill Withers, it would be relevant IF she covered his version, but as you can hear, she covered Blackstreet's version.

Last edited:
No one's mad. I said disgusted.

And in regards to Bill Withers, it would be relevant IF she covered his version, but as you can hear, she covered Blackstreet's version.

It's relevant because blackstreet redid a classic and now you're up in arms about some next group redoing a classic that wasn't even original to begin with

Blackish uses smoke screen: its ineffective

Who cares people cover people music all the time. People need to get over it whether we like the cover or not. Ain't like she about to blow with this and all of a sudden everybody will forget what Blackstreet did who got it from Bill Withers anyway.

Could only imagine how stupid it would be too if white people lost their shit that Whitney covered Dolly Parton's song(and yes I know Whitney did a amazing job but point still stands).

Last edited:
It's relevant because blackstreet redid a classic and now you're up in arms about some next group redoing a classic that wasn't even original to begin with

Blackish uses smoke screen: its ineffective
They SAMPLED a part of his voice and specific tune. It wasn't a remake or a cover. What are you even talkin about? People sample records all the time that become classics.

I'm up in arms, legs, and w/e else bc it's trash, it's horrid, and it's dunked in hot mayo.

Here's a group doing a remake of black beatles by Rae smurmmmin

At this point it should just be called Beatles, right?

I get confused about stuff like this...

Back