Welcome To aBlackWeb

They killed the terminator

Even though I prefer the second one, I can totally understand why he thinks that. T1 was more like a horror type movie when T2 was more action.

Watched the trailer and meh. I don't know what to think. It basically looks like they are recycling T2 to appease a modern audience. That might not be a bad thing, but I don't think it will be a particularly good thing either.

It looks decent but idk. I’m holding out judgement. But yeah I don’t think they’ll ever recreate the magic of T2 and they need to stop trying

The Terminator Franchise Died When James Cameron Left It
That's true but the movies should have stopoed after T2. Only other thing they could have done wss a future movie back in the 90s to officially stop Skynet. When they finally made that movie, they botched it and made it PG13. Terminator is not a franchise that can be stretched out.

Niggas getting tricked by a trailer lol
Not really, more so James Cameron is producing and has a say so since T2 and the director legit which is 2 things all the others lacked after T2. The trailer looks good as well also nostalgic fun for the return of the most bad ass female character imo. Its def worth the excitement.

Nobody wants cyborg Arnold living as a hermit and old ass sarah Connor fighting against biracial T-4000

Get a new storyline

Also nobody knows the storyline

This shit wack and the genesys trailer was good too

Back