Welcome To aBlackWeb

They killed the terminator

Stop adding all the nerd antics and numbers I didnt know shit about

I think 2 is better

A $6.4m budget classic, and that's a fact. Versus a $102m CGI movie. Blinded by the special effects you are.

The first one was dark, violent, and bloody. Part 2 was too bright and hopeful. The subliminal message with Miles Bennett.

And mofos talking about acting? Two of the main characters were in the first one lol.
ahh... You mean the bare bones original where Arnold wasnt anywhere near the actor he was in the 2nd... Or Michael Bein ( Bein had grown as an actor by Aliens.)

Terminatorbis great cause it kicked off the series, but the shit dont stand the test of time.

T2 does just off the strength of how far Sarah Connor grew as a character.

We got Miles Dyson.
We got a glimpse at how she moved thanks to the mexican family and asylum.
Every arch was opened and closed in one run.

Can you say the same for the 1st?

It's still James Cameron on the cook up so I'll wait to actually see the final result but...

tenor (9).gif

T-1000 was dope

I've said this before, but me and my brother still walk up on each other randomly and go

"Saayyy......nice bike" lmao

he fucked ol boy over w/ the coffee cup too......classic
Lol. Me and my best friend still do that.
Anytime we see a dog we go "How's Wolfie". Then say "Your foster parents are dead".
I remember in one of the deleted scenes dude goes and kills the dog.

That man said T1 better than t2.

Gotdamn.

So check it.

Im gonna film myself asking the same question over and over again for the better part of 2 hours.

And you better like it.

I might jug a x-acto knife in some play-doh for you just as a lil wink wink nudge nudge.

Gotdamn.

So check it.

Im gonna film myself asking the same question over and over again for the better part of 2 hours.

And you better like it.

I might jug a x-acto knife in some play-doh for you just as a lil wink wink nudge nudge.

he dont believe that

Gotdamn.

So check it.

And you better like it.

You aren't stating facts. Only opinions.

Everybody is focused on the chicks but didn't notice ol" tank top gayface over there. Who is he and what is he supposed to be

Where the hell is Avatar 2 @James Cameron?

I'm Not Looking Forward To This Shit

119019-L-LO.jpg

Dude. They wanted to make this right after Hercules In New York.

Cut it out.

Arnold was not the same actor by T2.

I think a lot of you would be surprised at how many people actually agree with me. A lot of people prefer the first one and know it's the better of the two.

We will agree to disagree.

Back