Welcome To aBlackWeb

They killed the terminator

I'm not a huge fan of the franchise in general but this new one dont look too bad. Being directed by Tim miller has me interested too

I didn't see this shit yet but I'm tired of Sarah Connor Chronicles getting left out of the damn canon. That show deserved better.
Completely forgot about the show. I used to watch it when it was on TV. That show ended on a cliffhanger for sure. And it was set after the events of T2.

I wanna see it but I’m waiting until it drops on Redbox or some shit. I been burned by going to theaters to see these bum ass Terminator movies before. I’ve been hearing a mixed reaction so far.

It was aight. Not typically the type of movie I pay to see but it was better than the last three Terminator movies. Not that was hard to accomplish.

Last edited:
One thing you got to keep in mind is that this is the direct sequel to T-2. In this movie, every other movie after T-2 never happened.
Not without John Conner it isn't and the series ended with T2. He destroyed the chip in his head remember? Skynet was already defeated and sent the T-1000 as a last resort. Anymore movies are just cash grabs and it keeps working I see lol.

Last edited:
Not without John Conner it isn't and the seriee ended with T2. He destroyed the chip in his head remember? Skynet was already defeated and sent the T-1000 as a last resort. Anymore movies are just cash grabs and it keeps working I ses lol.
Did you watch the movie?

Not without John Conner it isn't and the series ended with T2. He destroyed the chip in his head remember? Skynet was already defeated and sent the T-1000 as a last resort. Anymore movies are just cash grabs and it keeps working I see lol.
ive read this is an alternate history where skynet didnt blow shit up in 95

Back