Welcome To aBlackWeb

Theory or Truth?

the closest thing to an open relationship is fuckign with someone who's already in a relationship...

i was like 20/21 and i was messing with this chick from my highschool i bumped into like 3 years after i graduated....she was living with her man, and me and her started hooking up.....

i was still bustling other chicks too, and i assumed she was fucking her man when we got into a argument about it one day...

she got mad cuz i was talking to another chick on the phone while chilling with her, and asked was i fucking the chick,

i was like, yea, y wouldn't i be?

so she was legit mad, and i'm like...ok, but u still fuck your man, so what u mad about...

and she was like she stopped fucking her man when me and her started our thing on the side....

this was going on like 2 months!!!

i'm like naw shorty....u gotta keep fucking your man,....

and she really didn't want to.....so i told her i wouldn't come see her again still she fucked her man first.....

so i mean.... in a way, that kinda count
LMAO

whoa.

He don't even realize how you assisted him. Probably ungrateful. He owes you a beer.
nigga self confidence was prolly low as shit....zapping out for no reason over little shit....

prolly knew his girl was cheating on him, figured it was only a matter of time till the shit was over.....

then boom, he come home one day and she all over dude....making that nigga feel like a million bucks

and trust me i know
:ballin:
a million mutha fucking bucks!!!

I am and was always pretty open tho and definitely was

Taking to other people is fine. Even tho those relationships were not monogamous there was still lines I didn't cross like being out with one woman seeing another woman that I thought was cool and trying to talk to her also. I think there are respect aspects to every relationship. I also never had one drawn out conversation with a woman while with another woman. There has to be rules to everything. Even tho the sistren @Reesey makes it seem like it is all free.

Explain this comment. (my interpretation had me about to come drop kick you) lol

Explain this comment. (my interpretation had me about to come drop kick you) lol
No drop kick needed. I just think your message about your situation makes it seem like open means anyone can do whatever they want. I am sure there are rules to the openness of your situation. That is all you know I fraid you too so don't come after me.

he saying you hand your shit out like free samples in sam's club....

fight him
:popcorn2:
Nah Du . You can't instigate that one. She knows what I am saying and she is aware of who is saying it. It was really easy to clarify. See communication is the key in all situations.

No drop kick needed. I just think your message about your situation makes it seem like open means anyone can do whatever they want. I am sure there are rules to the openness of your situation. That is all you know I fraid you too so don't come after me.

Well, in that case( puts down leg slowly like Van Damme)

You are right. We too have stipulations.

I can't just go jump on a stick and he just can't go swim in the pond.

But I speak generally regarding the 'freedom' that we have in our relationship. It is much more than that of your traditional/biblical setup.

Truth, in all honesty if y’all aint exclusive by the end of a month. Y’all just friends with benefits, but what’s wrong with that? You’d think you’d want the exclusivity because you don’t want him dicking down other chicks? Or cause you don’t want him viewing other women in the same light as he view you.

But really, how special is all that if he don’t mean it? Like he’s doing it just to appease you, and that’s it. Do you really wanna guy who just settling for a relationship with you at the moment?

Back