Welcome To aBlackWeb

them scientific questions that always bother you.

Think of the expansion of the universe like this

balloon (universe)

pennies on the balloon (galaxies)

now inflate the balloon...

that is the expansion of the universe w the galaxies moving away from each other

although, galaxies can and do collide, and this is bc, even though there is expansion, they’re already so close that their forces are stronger than the rate of expansion that they will eventually collide

this is happening w our Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies...
the pennies wont collide because they are too heavy.
so no to your example.

you still really didnt explain anything.
im not really worried about the expansion per se....i am asking what is it expanding in. if its expanding then it has to be something bigger to expand into.
which questions what is space....and how big is it and if its infinite.

Dos this thread is very interesting but ALL OVER THE PLACE

Page 1 alone tackling like 20 different complicated topics

Right, one question at a time. This is a rambling of questions lol but dope

Now back to the big bang...

A ball of energy in infinite space.
How long was it there?
How did it get there?
Did something fuck with it to make it explode?
Its hard to think a massive ball of energy in infinite nothingness just decided to explode with no other force provoking it. Like a internal reaction maybe? But again why? There had to be a start.

There has yet to be an answer to this question. We know there was a start, because the expansion, and cosmic microwave background, prove this.

Scientist dislike this idea, because in order for there to be a beginning, there has to be a beginner. What is that beginner? It’s unknown.

But, if you peep the first words of the Bible, it’s the only religious text to tell you, “in the beginning” and that means the writer of that sentence somehow knew there was a beginning, during a time (until 1929) everyone thought the universe was eternal. (the Bible also states the Universe is ‘stretching’)

Don’t be confused that this answers the question and therefore science isn’t necessary because God. Science can still do its thing.

This goes back to understanding scalability and what the size of such a ball could have been.
And within what we know as space.
So only two objects.
This had to be before the existence of time. Or maybe not.
Since it is the measurement of then and now. So time could only begin when everything started.
But if it was nothing....would we still have time?

nothing cannot come from nothing, not even in laboratories that our scientists work in... they still have to create billion dollar machines and recreate conditions in order to make anything happen, and it only happens w an intelligent mind behind it, aka the scientist.

but yes, time came into existence when the Big Bang occurred, outside of that, it didn’t exist, but something gave way for that “singularity” to combust into all the materials and laws we know today
so something physical has to be present in order for time to officially begin?

so if there was nothing then time is not present?

kinda like if a tree falls in the forest theory?

so time can only be measured with a point of beginning. otherwise how do we start timing? but that shouldnt take away from the fact time has started.
or is time only "started" with intelligence understanding its presence and the presence of what is being observed.

Right, one question at a time. This is a rambling of questions lol but dope
its not a rambling .

it called questioning the connection of all but separated into smaller questions to put the bigger puzzle together.

think of this as a table.......a huge table.

it either has to have one leg in the middle but that one leg has a solid base that balances the table.

or it needs many legs to hold up the weight of the table.

either way it need to have support..

so its gonna be the foundation under the leg or the legs holding up the top weight.

either way the weight at the top needs to be supported.

the pennies wont collide because they are too heavy.
so no to your example.

you still really didnt explain anything.
im not really worried about the expansion per se....i am asking what is it expanding in. if its expanding then it has to be something bigger to expand into.
which questions what is space....and how big is it and if its infinite.

yes to my example bc it’s given by a scientist...

this example isn’t meant to show you colliding galaxies, it’s meant to give you an illustration of the expansion of the universe...

Can't be reading this shit b4 i go to sleep
Aye yiy yiye

yes to my example bc it’s given by a scientist...

this example isn’t meant to show you colliding galaxies, it’s meant to give you an illustration of the expansion of the universe...
my mistake for not being clear...i reread it an i was kinda off.

the pennies cant rise in a ballon....is what i was getting at..

but i kinda see what you aee trying to say but it doesnt fit here.
the balloon is expanding into space. our open space that we are apart of and know its here because we are not all compressed.
so the balloon can expand......but do that same experiment inside a shoebox and lets see how far the balloon can expand with limits places on how it can grow.

which comes back to ......what are we expanding into.
space?

what is the construct of space? just open? a lack of formed or bonded atoms?

even space has to have a foundation.

its beyond my understanding how to define space if you are just in it.

please try to define space.
we are using a very primal definition. a crowded subway is nothing compared to 3million light years away from another galaxy. but to our naked eye....space can seem a bit densely populated.

so what is space again?
dark matter?
flexible atoms that some how hold us all into place but when we move we are able to separate those atoms like we do in water when swimming, so it bends around us but we just cant see it?

which then brings us to.....if space can be bent...then can time be bent?
and if spacetime can be bent......then the theory of wormholes can be true. as with possible time traveling backwards.

and if both of them can be bent then so can light.......and the speed of it must be redefined.. because we are measuring time by the speed of a proton which gives us the speed of light. but if certain object can bend light because of its density(blackhole)....then could space have an effect on the constant movement of light or the proton light is made up of??

does space have less dense and more dense areas like cloud? we dont know because we cant define space properly outside of what we have so far.

we are still in the 3x3 sandbox on the grand scheme,

my mistake for not being clear...i reread it an i was kinda off.

the pennies cant rise in a ballon....is what i was getting at..

but i kinda see what you aee trying to say but it doesnt fit here.
the balloon is expanding into space. our open space that we are apart of and know its here because we are not all compressed.
so the balloon can expand......but do that same experiment inside a shoebox and lets see how far the balloon can expand with limits places on how it can grow.

which comes back to ......what are we expanding into.
space?

what is the construct of space? just open? a lack of formed or bonded atoms?

even space has to have a foundation.

its beyond my understanding how to define space if you are just in it.

please try to define space.
we are using a very primal definition. a crowded subway is nothing compared to 3million light years away from another galaxy. but to our naked eye....space can seem a bit densely populated.

so what is space again?
dark matter?
flexible atoms that some how hold us all into place but when we move we are able to separate those atoms like we do in water when swimming, so it bends around us but we just cant see it?

which then brings us to.....if space can be bent...then can time be bent?
and if spacetime can be bent......then the theory of wormholes can be true. as with possible time traveling backwards.

and if both of them can be bent then so can light.......and the speed of it must be redefined.. because we are measuring time by the speed of a proton which gives us the speed of light. but if certain object can bend light because of its density(blackhole)....then could space have an effect on the constant movement of light or the proton light is made up of??

does space have less dense and more dense areas like cloud? we dont know because we cant define space properly outside of what we have so far.

we are still in the 3x3 sandbox on the grand scheme,

no disrespect.....but did you listen to this?

it makes no sense.
hes still making a very limited analogy trying to explain it.

the balloon and ant and raisin in bread.....they are all expanding into something. hes more focused on the distance during the expansion. im talking about the object and whats its expanding into.

the the raisin in the bread while seeing other raisin move futher because the bread is expanding...the bread is expanding in the oven and can not get bigger than the over without breaking out of the oven,

if the universe is an object.....what is it expanding within?
if the universe is infinite emptiness....how so?
like i said earlier....nature is not wasteful. so how would all this space just sit empty?

no disrespect.....but did you listen to this?

it makes no sense.
hes still making a very limited analogy trying to explain it.

the balloon and ant and raisin in bread.....they are all expanding into something. hes more focused on the distance during the expansion. im talking about the object and whats its expanding into.

the the raisin in the bread while seeing other raisin move futher because the bread is expanding...the bread is expanding in the oven and can not get bigger than the over without breaking out of the oven,

if the universe is an object.....what is it expanding within?
if the universe is infinite emptiness....how so?
like i said earlier....nature is not wasteful. so how would all this space just sit empty?

from the article

“I hope this helps you understand why there’s no answer to “what is the Universe expanding into?” With no edge, it’s not expanding into anything, it’s just expanding.”

scientist can’t even answer this, so your question cannot be answered at the time. it’s just gotta mess w your mind.

maybe that will eventually help answer your question... 2024 and beyond

from the article

“I hope this helps you understand why there’s no answer to “what is the Universe expanding into?” With no edge, it’s not expanding into anything, it’s just expanding.”

scientist can’t even answer this, so your question cannot be answered at the time. it’s just gotta mess w your mind.
it does......and it drives me crazy.
i need answers.

because if its not expanding into anything.....is anything something thats so open it can harbor expansion without compromise or limit?

“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” - Neil Degrasse Tyson

and it’s mind blowing... you can legit lose sleep over this stuff and I can’t imagine what it’s like being a scientist

My question is what's below the earth. We always hear what's out from the earth but what's under it or above ?

Yall typically don't like the answers provided. But they been provided.

Back