over thinking it

@Ironman just made an excellent point about doing what Devoe has probably already thought that he would do

remember when devoe told him that there was a 12% chance he was going to reveal his identity?

Dude is literally a step ahead
I see your point, dude is playing a probability game with Barry. So theres still going to be a 1% chance at least of barry doing something to screw up Devoes plan( whatever it is at the time). The whole Im the fastest man on the planet but I cant move this body out my crib before the police come in just rub me the wrong way especially when we've seen him do it from the first season before he even reached his full power potential

Reactions: JusDre313
I see your point, dude is playing a probability game with Barry. So theres still going to be a 1% chance at least of barry doing something to screw up Devoes plan( whatever it is at the time). The whole Im the fastest man on the planet but I cant move this body out my crib before the police come in just rub me the wrong way especially when we've seen him do it from the first season before he even reached his full power potential
yea, he could do that, but then he becomes a fugitive

he just got married and had thoughts of spending the rest of his life with Iris

if he runs, all of the savitor shit was for nothing.

yea, he could do that, but then he becomes a fugitive

he just got married and had thoughts of spending the rest of his life with Iris

if he runs, all of the savitor shit was for nothing.

Gonna spare you the Hall, cause that's not a normal word lol

infamous...i will fight you lol
I'm not saying run though,Im saying move the body out his crib , run it miles away ! No body no murder weapon no case . They threw that "don't run" theme in a few shows before I guess to setup that plot point , still think the execution was flawed . Still like the show so it is what it is

As someone who has folks who work in the legal field either sides of the argument and either side of the Atlantic, this was like some fucking Eastern European trial than an American one where the DA would have tossed the case if the CoP didn't dismiss the charges on the order of a police captain, where you'd think the defense would have investigated and substantiated their defense beyond "plea for clemency or insanity" given the DA was running defense, that the argument has to be beyond "reasonable doubt" rather than "acceptable supposition to substantiate an argument of agenda". I realise they aren't going to have a 2 year trial on a TV show but at least they could have tried to pretend a trial lasts longer than three days in the style of L&O or The Good Wife/Good Fight.

Dope episode.

Muthafucking Goldberg! Mad random.

Ralph finally gets a real suit.

Coffee shop cutie is definitely XS. Wonder if she'll interact with Supergirl's Legion and join that way? They already switched up Mon-El's story a bit so why not?

I like how they keep bringing in people from the 1990 show. Really sells the multiverse concept.

Dope episode.

Muthafucking Goldberg! Mad random.

Ralph finally gets a real suit.

Coffee shop cutie is definitely XS. Wonder if she'll interact with Supergirl's Legion and join that way? They already switched up Mon-El's story a bit so why not?

I like how they keep bringing in people from the 1990 show. Really sells the multiverse concept.

Who is xs?

Legends of Tomorrow recently lost both halves of Firestorm but another powerful superhero is about to board The Waverider in the form of Kid-Flash. It's been confirmed by Entertainment Weekly that Keiynan Lonsdale has joined the show as a series regular. He'll first show up in episode eleven and won't be returning to The Flash for quite some time because he officially joins the team in thirteen.

Wally West actually helped them out in the season three premiere and executive producer Phil Klemmer had this to say about bringing the powerful speedster to the time-travelling team of heroes.

"We loved working with Keiynan in our series premiere — the episode in which we learned that in between seasons 2 and 3 he had been fighting crime in Central City with Nick Zano’s Nate Heywood. So when his character stepped away from Flash to go on walkabout, after being dumped and feeling somewhat estranged from his family and team, we knew that Wally West would fit in perfectly on Legends, After all, our show is about a collection of unlikely heroes who all began their journeys questioning who they are and where they belong — only to find those answers while traveling through time and having wacky adventures. So now, Wally West is not only back in the company of old friends from the Arrowverse, he’s fighting alongside a former enemy and career arsonist Mick Rory/Dom Purcell. By the end of this season, Wally will learn that the Legends have a different definition of what it means to be a hero."

Legends of Tomorrow is set to return to The CW on February 12th and this feels like a smart choice as Kid-Flash has felt out of place in the Scarlet Speedster's series for quite some time now. Hopefully, this series will give Wally room to grow as a character and help him escape the shadow of Barry Allen.