Welcome To aBlackWeb

my only criticism of the flash this season is how everything is conveniently being set up for the big boss battle at the seasons end

like everything is too calculated or maybe thats the point b/c the thinker is a very calculated villain

Nigga you already let it be known you like watching stupid shit, and both arrow and flash are wack as fuck this season.
they are both great ...
not just good, great this season.. again u bugging, i'm a die hard season one fan of both... and they're both killing it this year....in fact all 4 shows are....and this crossover was them at it's best.....

Ain't nothing about either show warrants the word great to be said about it. I can't say shit about supergirl or legends because I don't watch those.

my only criticism of the flash this season is how everything is conveniently being set up for the big boss battle at the seasons end

like everything is too calculated or maybe thats the point b/c the thinker is a very calculated villain
yea bruh, h's the thinker ..of course he's calculated

i like both shows,

i'm not suprised or resdent hater is hting again

This the first season that the flash sucks but arrow has 2 other seasons that were trash, it's not hating. You know it's trash but for some reason you just like to go against me. It's ok Du I understand you don't want to be on the side of the ABW's resident bad guy

yea bruh, h's the thinker ..of course he's calculated

i wasnt talking about the thinker's motivations per se, but the writing itself

everything is too, scripted. I know im not making doing a good job of conveying my point but its some extremely lazy/hand holding type of writing going on. Everything is too predictable.

This season is unlike the Savitar season or even the Reverse Flash season. Those seasons kept me on edge the entire season up to the reveal. This season is doing some very cookie cutter type shit. its super generic

like Wally and the stretch guy cant be on screen at the same time or something??

but answer my question

should i watch the crossover

nigga i ain't going against you.. i legit love these shows..

i thnk arrow worse seasons was the last time oliver and felicity tried to get married....

that shit got dumb...last season for the flash dragged a bit too much... but this seasons improved with the first half fillers and one offs.... but at the same time storyline building.....

i really like the way all 4 shows actually built their seasons, with this being th half way point, i expect all of them to pick up the actions and start paying off all that building next week.....

i'm actually looking forward to watching all 4.....

i'm being real with my self....

you just miserable as fuck

i loved the crossover, i thought it was fun, and had lots of actions and great easter eggs.
it was mad funny, and the cgi was fantastic...... it was a better mashup than the defenders on netflix for sure.....

Nah I just don't say something is good when it's obviously not but then again you are the only person to think iron fist was good so your track record isn't all that good.

full-5_zpsqicabouk.gif

This was the best crossover they've done by far and I can't wait to see if Thawne joins up with Dahrks squad

Sara Lance is a beast too....shorty smashed super girl sister with minimal effort

Back