Welcome To aBlackWeb

@JusDre313 @Cain @Lord Nemesis @cj012890 @Ironman @Infamous114 @dupac @BlackRain @Broddie @TheBossman

Dont know who else is here from the old thread but we back tonight bruhs

man the way the mid season finale ended. the whole fastest man alive, voluntarily gets caught when he could have sped his has ass outta there.. left a bad taste in my mouth...

but cs @Cain .. i'm here for Iris, and Joe woman.... oh and Gypsy..... I'm looking forward to black lightning though

Last edited:
man the way the mid season finale ended. the whole fastest man alive, voluntarily gets caught when he could have speed has ass outta there.. left a bad taste in my mouth...

but cs @Cain .. i'm here for Iris, and Joe woman.... oh and Gypsy..... I'm looking forward to black lightning though
I believe Devoe was counting on him speeding away because we all thought the same thing. It be logical to do that and that's how Devoe thinks. Best way to throw off super geniuses like that is to make illogical decisions.

Oh and
Otgm57y_zpssm5h6zw1.gif

So late but I am on season 1 binge watching. Why the fuck cant Barry avoid punching from normal mfers.

Camille was looking great in court. That baby weight is filling her out Becky like nicely.

Hold-up. So Barry comes out the speed force faster than ever, can literally move so fast he can have a full convo and kiss his lady in a courtroom without anyone seeing. But he couldn't move the body out the crib before the police hit the door ??! Bad writing or am I over thinking this ish

What he should have done is come into the courtroom as the Flash after he left as Barry and testified. He could have told the court that Devoe is The Thinker, his body wasted away and he took over the new metaā€™s body. He could also have explained that he is friends with Barry and he asked Barry to investigate Devoe and his wife. Then he could have said Devoe framed Barry out of revenge. Barry would have walked away a free man.

The thing is regular people have no clue that a dude calling himself the thinker is even a thing, they'll just be like who

Hold-up. So Barry comes out the speed force faster than ever, can literally move so fast he can have a full convo and kiss his lady in a courtroom without anyone seeing. But he couldn't move the body out the crib before the police hit the door ??! Bad writing or am I over thinking this ish
over thinking it

@Ironman just made an excellent point about doing what Devoe has probably already thought that he would do

remember when devoe told him that there was a 12% chance he was going to reveal his identity?

Dude is literally a step ahead

Back