Welcome To aBlackWeb

The whole "we need to get these psycho killers' consent before we take their powers away" shit was a drag on the whole storyline of the season.

Also Cisco's gal was kinda coming off like a grade-a cunt during that episode with the dates. I was hoping that by the end of it he would have told her to kick rocks.

Aight, all caught up on all 5 seasons.

- I see why you niggas been lust'n over Iris. That green dress she wore on the christmas ep. S2 or S3
pwnt.gif

Mrs. Devo can get it too

- Shorty they got to play Nora, legit could be the off-spring of Barry & Iris. They did a hellva job casting her.

-Tom Cavanagh is w/o question the MVP of this series.
:clawd2:

The whole "we need to get these psycho killers' consent before we take their powers away" shit was a drag on the whole storyline of the season.

Also Cisco's gal was kinda coming off like a grade-a cunt during that episode with the dates. I was hoping that by the end of it he would have told her to kick rocks.

I've heard folks say the last 2 seasons wasn't that great but I liked both.

The weakest season imo was 3 w/ Savatar. It was just a rehash of 2 w/ Zoom and Zoom was a way better villain

I've heard folks say the last 2 seasons wasn't that great but I liked both.

The weakest season imo was 3 w/ Savatar. It was just a rehash of 2 w/ Zoom and Zoom was a way better villain
i feel like both the thinker and cicada had a spark when they started, but it was really drawn out

Du u ain't shit, I said Wells was carrying the show and u no signed me..
how long ago was this germs??

cuz i was high on joe west until the last season, i think the nigga got sick or something

LMAO. Joe spent the first half of the season on some The Head Detective shit

Shit was liker The Flash meets Weekend at Bernies. They were getting mad creative with having excuses for him lounging and zoned out on pills and shit.

It was good to see him active towards the end of the season though - back injuries are no joke.

i think imma start reading rebirth,

cuz i think this season comes straight outta rebirth...

No one wanted this, keep the BL characters separated from all the other CW shows.

What's the problem tho? This can only result in getting more people who dont know shit about Black Lightning more familiar with the character.. Might end up with a ratings boost for the show. I'm down for crossovers if it makes sense and the story is good.

@Duwop and @deadeye yall still against a crossover as well or have your stances changed?

Back