Welcome To aBlackWeb

They messed up having that boring ass dude being the main villain last season to only mess up this season by having another trash villain this season. In theory Cicada would have been a good villain but they screwed up how he/she has been portrayed.

Another thing they have to do is stop having so many filler episodes.

They messed up having that boring ass dude being the main villain last season to only mess up this season by having another trash villain this season. In theory Cicada would have been a good villain but they screwed up how he/she has been portrayed.

Another thing they have to do is stop having so many filler episodes.
Cicada is on a rampage, but let's take time out to watch Cisco get over his fear of getting back into the swing of single life with his good pal Ralph.

Yeah I really wanted Nora to go all in to the dark side.

Barry self righteous azzz has pissed me off this season

Who would have though Ralph was the one to crack everything but they wasn't trying to hear him. Thawne actually had me believing he had changed

ok...ok...ok...if the blade kills meta human powers. how come Barry and his daughter can phase in and out of that bitch?

yo.....these niggaz betta stop playing wit me

cicada gotta be using it, it was in the machine when they fought him

can i just watch the latest episode and skip all the shit from the last time I watched?

I'm not sure where i was, but im not gonna go back to watch all that shit

Ether at Cicada saying she never had the blade b4...then proceeds to show her REAL powers.

Who would have though Ralph was the one to crack everything but they wasn't trying to hear him. Thawne actually had me believing he had changed

Bruh...Ralph gets no respect. If the idea ain't come from Barry...Cisco...or Kaitlyn...they ain't tryin to hear you. Fucc'd up.

And I'm about sick & tired of Barry...and Iris to certain degree...treating Nora like some kinda child. Muthafucca that's a grown woman! This muthafucca Barry actin like he raised her azzz!

Last edited:
Back