Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who would have though Ralph was the one to crack everything but they wasn't trying to hear him. Thawne actually had me believing he had changed

Would've been more realistic if Sherlock Wells figured it out.

Ralph has done nothing to indicate that he's capable of figuring out something like that.

i like nora ever since i saw that clip from black sails...

i can't unsee it...every time she on screen it plays in my head, lol

Would've been more realistic if Sherlock Wells figured it out.

Ralph has done nothing to indicate that he's capable of figuring out something like that.

That's too obvious.

Ralph goofy...but he ain't stupid. Him figuring it out solidifies the fact that they don't take him seriously.

So Nora not going to be born, crises comes 5 years early. These dudes getting a W with Cicada ends up a loss overall

Great finale for a trash season. I never wanna see Cicada again. Thawne the Goat. Also this Emergency Awesome recap is way better than his speculation videos lol.. I enjoyed it

Great finale for a trash season. I never wanna see Cicada again. Thawne the Goat. Also this Emergency Awesome recap is way better than his speculation videos lol.. I enjoyed it
was just about to say this

he saved me from watching the rest of the episodes i missed

fuck this show

until next season ~sad face~

They need to stop milking this "Flash disappears" plot and finally let us know WTF happened.

What was the name of that evil Flash in the Megatron suit? I can not remember.

They need to stop milking this "Flash disappears" plot and finally let us know WTF happened.

What was the name of that evil Flash in the Megatron suit? I can not remember.

The flash disappears is the plot for all the CW shows next season crossover and the Flash you was talking about is Savitar

Last edited:
Aight, all caught up on all 5 seasons.

- I see why you niggas been lust'n over Iris. That green dress she wore on the christmas ep. S2 or S3
pwnt.gif

Mrs. Devo can get it too

- Shorty they got to play Nora, legit could be the off-spring of Barry & Iris. They did a hellva job casting her.

-Tom Cavanagh is w/o question the MVP of this series.

Back