Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm sure it will. I guess I'm just use to 10-13 ep and now I gotta wait another 18.
nigga you aint realize this shit on the CW??? LMAO

they gonna milk tf outta this and make it longer than it needs to be

the upside is that it really introduced me to some DC characters I had no idea existed

Captain Freeze or whatever his name is...Grood, etc...

the upside is that it really introduced me to some DC characters I had no idea existed

LMAO.

Shit Black Lighting only 13-15 eps.

LMAO.

Shit Black Lighting only 13-15 eps.

i swear the first season was 20 something lol

i still havent finished it btw, but that might be the only show on there that short

i think legends is 20+...i KNOW arrow is which is why i havent been able to get into it

LOL Captain Cold, Grodd

oh this came back on?

guess i'll watch that this morning

The actor who play Thawne might be doing something else and was too busy, it really doesn't make sense that Wells is still being used as Thawne
makes sense, but you would think they could've just shot his scene whenever they did the other one he was in

or was that last season?

I got a question bout this.

How smart is/was Thawne?

I get he's from the future and has the tech to take the form of somebody else (ie. the real Wells) but did it also give him Wells' IQ?

well, im not into as a lot of the dudes that read the comics or more familiar with source material, but i've always assumed he just took dude's face/body

he was already smart b/c he was from the future and knew how to get over in the past

I got a question bout this.

How smart is/was Thawne?

I get he's from the future and has the tech to take the form of somebody else (ie. the real Wells) but did it also give him Wells' IQ?
Thawne was already smart, which is why he was able to do everything he did. His downfall is his arrogance. He only took Wells face to disguise himself.

First 2 minutes were unintentional comedy. Like can the tough guy act pal your best friend was the pie fucker.

R.I.P. Bork we hardly knew ya

In memorium:

latest

Back