Welcome To aBlackWeb

Batwoman looks like straight up shit but I'm hype for this. Been wanting to see The Flash 1990 back on TV since the beginning of the current Flash TV series.

I think batwoman nailed it
That wig looks worse than Mera's and yes I get that in the comic it's supposed to be a wig I own both volumes pre-New 52 and post but c'mon. These people should have better production values than this by now. I dont like that actress either she's horrid at emoting but my issue is mostly asthethic.

fam I think it might be a tie between Nora and Supergirl as two of the dumbest/unreasonable fuckin characters in DC Tv shows..... for no gotdamn reason

Edit - Did anyone point out all of the easter eggs from all those bodies on the ground from the elseworld trailer that's been playing after each episode?

I think I saw Hawkman, but I couldn't make out the rest

That wig looks worse than Mera's and yes I get that in the comic it's supposed to be a wig I own both volumes pre-New 52 and post but c'mon. These people should have better production values than this by now. I dont like that actress either she's horrid at emoting but my issue is mostly asthethic.
:smh:

Enjoy your show bro. I'll stick to the comics and ignore the rest of these shows except for The Flash & Legends once the crossover is done. Have no time to invest in a struggle ass version of the DCU when I could enjoy the real thing.

Legends is having a great season. Constantine was such a perfect addition.

I think the shows definitely have some hits and misses, but as a whole, this is the most network tv I watch every year hands down.

I think all the shows have a unique yet acceptable version of the heroes and the stories they wanna tell.

Sometimes they suck, but over all, I think each one of these shows is good comic book tv done right.

I like how they are really making this crossover a bigger and bigger event each year.

I love the excitement and anticipation. I think batwoman will be great. I really do enjoy these shows, and these actors have all owned their roles.

So was the timeline fucked with when the time wraith captured Zoom or is this one of those things we're not suppose to think about

Great episode! lol Barry and Oliver using each others skillset was dope.

The callback of Barry/Oliver and the speed vs arrows scene was nice.

Lol at Barry saying "You have failed this city" towards the end. Looking forward to seeing how this shit plays out . If I remember correctly the Legends aren't in this crossover though.

I just started watching this and it's straight so far but how long til they reveal what Dr. Wells shadiness is all about?

I just finished ep 4 and I'm already annoyed w/ them ending every ep w/ it.

I just started watching this and it's straight so far but how long til they reveal what Dr. Wells shadiness is all about?

I just finished ep 4 and I'm already annoyed w/ them ending every ep w/ it.
end of first season

end of first season

16fc4d79587b70dc8c0e608b48f8cafa.gif

Back